Premium Member
6,593 Posts
:lolol:

·
Old Pa-pa
11,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Old Cajun, I never knew about this.:thumbup1gif:
What does April 1'st have to do with it?
Why nothing Giz, now you just do what the nice man showed you how to do.:thumbup1gif:

:lol:

Sad thing is, in this country right now, there's a whole bunch of people that would totally fall for it.:banghead:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,816 Posts
Why nothing Giz, now you just do what the nice man showed you how to do.:thumbup1gif:

:lol:

Sad thing is, in this country right now, there's a whole bunch of people that would totally fall for it.:banghead:
I'm going to email it to dieselshadow. :lol:

·
Old Pa-pa
11,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts

·
Old Pa-pa
11,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Old Pa-pa
11,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm going to email it to dieselshadow. :lol:
Ya know what Gizmo, Dieselshadow has that brand new Chevy Colorado pickup truck, I'll bet the dealer
may have neglected to fill up his blinker fluid!!

You're a good friend if you email that to him.:laugh:

·
Administrator
20,880 Posts
Gizmo is getting old. He meant to say I sent it to him.:good2:

Now, I do have a 5 gallon bucket of prop wash that been unused. Need some Giz?

·
Registered
12,498 Posts
:lolol: wow old Cajun and 56fordguy--where or should I say do u fellas come up with this junk--ha! I guess there are people who fall for the blinker fluid thing:laugh: he had thousand of view's . u guys are crazy!!!

·
Old Pa-pa
11,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:lolol: wow old Cajun and 56fordguy--where or should I say do u fellas come up with this junk--ha! I guess there are people who fall for the blinker fluid thing:laugh: he had thousand of view's . u guys are crazy!!!
Rainy day and I was bored like all get out today, roaming the Web.:lol:

·
Registered
23,057 Posts
Now, I do have a 5 gallon bucket of prop wash that been unused. Need some Giz?
All this silliness reminded me of a friend of mine from years back who was an over-the-road trucker. Asking him one day what he had on (what was his load) and he said "sailboat fuel" - yeah, it took me a minute.........

·
Old Pa-pa
11,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Premium Member
9,744 Posts
A few years back (korean war) my dad then a second class, was securing the galley for a storm. A new Ensign on the boat wanted to help so he sent him after 50 fathom of water line.

Many years later during a reserve cruise dad had an issue with his dental plate and when they returned to port he was sent to the dental clinic. A Lt. Cmndr who was the dentist recognized him, still a second class.

He told dad he still hadn't found the 50 fathom of water line, but he knew where he was going to look next.

Since apples don't fall far from the tree.....

I was being deployed to Okinawa for a one year tour. Before I left I serviced the wifes car and told her that i rotated the tires and changed the air in them using permium air so she would get better mileage. At some point she took the car in for service and told them to make sure to use premium air in the tires......

·
Registered
12,498 Posts
A few years back (korean war) my dad then a second class, was securing the galley for a storm. A new Ensign on the boat wanted to help so he sent him after 50 fathom of water line.

Many years later during a reserve cruise dad had an issue with his dental plate and when they returned to port he was sent to the dental clinic. A Lt. Cmndr who was the dentist recognized him, still a second class.

He told dad he still hadn't found the 50 fathom of water line, but he knew where he was going to look next.

Since apples don't fall far from the tree.....

I was being deployed to Okinawa for a one year tour. Before I left I serviced the wifes car and told her that i rotated the tires and changed the air in them using permium air so she would get better mileage. At some point she took the car in for service and told them to make sure to use premium air in the tires......
ha!
u should have told her when summer time rolls around to make sure she changes from wintertime air to summertime air. my sister-in-law fell for that one time-ha! not good for me when she returned from the tire shop we go to. man- I laughed for years after that-boy was she mad-ha!! thanks for reminding me.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts