Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was brought a 2 year old 2520 to do a complete fluid change. They did not bring the manual. Anyone have the specs on how much hydro and engine oil I will need. I do not want to trust the Deere dealer since it could effect my profits. I am using Deere low vis hydro oil and plus 50 15w40 engine oil.

Any tips or tricks? It has 280 hours.

·
Premium Member
6,698 Posts
I have to be careful here. Is this the compact or the 1970's big machine. The compact info is on Deere's site under the manuals section. I can't help you with the older tractor.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Manual

I have to be careful here. Is this the compact or the 1970's big machine. The compact info is on Deere's site under the manuals section. I can't help you with the older tractor.
Randy, Where did you find the manuals/ I tried the deere site, couldn't figure out where they were.

Any help is appreciated!

Tim

·
Premium Member
6,698 Posts
Randy, Where did you find the manuals/ I tried the deere site, couldn't figure out where they were.

Any help is appreciated!

Tim
Tim,
Looks like Joe and Kenny beat me to it. These are only the user manuals, you will have to buy the technical manuals.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Cool!

Thanks for your help, fellas! This site is going to be invaluable!

Tim

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks to all. I never thought of looking for the maunal on the net. I am working on it tomorrow and your input has saved me a ton of time!

·
Administrator
21,073 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.