Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My in-laws bought me the Heavy Hitch I'd been talking about! This will work real nice on both my 1025 and 1050 (any class 1 hitch). They even got me the version made from the heavier gauge steel, with the chain hook, and of course in JD green!

Holds suitcase case weights and accepts any standard 2" hitch stub. The bee's knees.

image.jpg

Gray cat sold separately.

·
Registered
406 Posts
You married in to a fantastic family!!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Gray cat sold separately.
Okay... Maybe it was a party foul to let the wife look over my shoulder but we already have 3 cats... She needs no encouragement, lol.

Nice gift, thinking about something similar myself.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Happy Bday......nice present:good2:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,866 Posts
Happy Birthday AJgrn78.
Tractor implements inside the house, maybe even the living room..........my kind of guy.:lol::thumbup1gif:

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
:good2::thumbup1gif:

Reactions: AJgrn78

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Nice. You will like it for sure

·
Registered
967 Posts
Dang! Another Miss-Delivery. Just can't get good help anymore. Could you please repackage and send it to me. Thanks. :lol:

·
Chief Stick-picker-upper
11,553 Posts
Happy Birthday.
Nice gift. :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
you got good in-laws!:good2:

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
That was very generous of them, you must be on their good side for sure. It's super cool when they get the details right too, someone must have left the skew number just innocently laying around for a while...:hide:

·
Premium Member
14,921 Posts
Happy Birthday ,,keep the in laws.

Nice present.

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Happy Birthday,I have the same one and use it a lot.I've had people stop and ask about it when I'd be working in the front yard.They also go good on the x series.:thumbup1gif:

Attachments

Reactions: Jeff B and Levi

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Happy Birthday,I have the same one and use it a lot.I've had people stop and ask about it when I'd be working in the front yard.They also go good on the x series.:thumbup1gif:
Looks good!

It might be tempting to get one for our old 316.

I suppose I wasn't even aware the X series were available with a hydraulic 3-pt...

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That was very generous of them, you must be on their good side for sure. It's super cool when they get the details right too, someone must have left the skew number just innocently laying around for a while...:hide:
Haha...I was shocked!

But my father in law also has a 1025 with a heavy hitch, so he knew what to order. :thumbup1gif:

Reactions: Gizmo2

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Okay... Maybe it was a party foul to let the wife look over my shoulder but we already have 3 cats... She needs no encouragement, lol.

Nice gift, thinking about something similar myself.
that's half as many cats as we have... We live in a zoo. :flag_of_truce:

I think this attachment is a must-have for moving trailers and just having on the tractor in general, nothing sucks more than trying to move a trailer with a hitch ball in your drawbar.

I will post pics when I have a chance to mount it up. :greentractorride:

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Happy Birthday AJgrn78.
Tractor implements inside the house, maybe even the living room..........my kind of guy.:lol::thumbup1gif:
Yep...living room, it's ok before it goes outside and gets dirty. :cool::laugh:

Reactions: TJR345 and Gizmo2
1 - 17 of 17 Posts