Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed the nuts on the upper bucket pins on my h120 loader were loose. The upper pins attach the tilt cylinder to the bucket. When I checked the manual for proper torque, I realized that I was missing the spacers.

I went to the dealer to get the missing parts and discovered the 2 loaders they had in stock were also missing the spacers. Check your loaders.

Attachments

·
Administrator
18,809 Posts
Maybe I'm still half asleep, but what spacer?

Oh, and BTW, you can cut those o-rings off the cylinder rod, they are just used to keep the paint off of the wiper seals when they paint them.

Attachments

·
Administrator
21,133 Posts
There are no spacers. What you have pictured is 100% normal.:good2:

·
Registered
35 Posts
I think they are referring to this.

0000593081____________A1.jpg

Item 10. But this is for the 1250mm bucket.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
38,459 Posts
I don't get it either. :munch:
But I know I'm still asleep.

Reactions: HydroHarold

·
Administrator
18,809 Posts
I don't get it either. :munch:
But I know I'm still asleep.
Well 4 people thanked him for posting it...so I guess we are missing something:lol:

Reactions: Gizmo2

·
Administrator
18,809 Posts
Reactions: HydroHarold

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Is it the wrong pin? Mine doesn't need a spacer.

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
Thats for the pin on bucket, not the JDQA loader/bucket shown in his picture.
I know that, but maybe pcool69 seen that pic and didn't realize that the spacers are just for the pin on bucket. I don't know. Just trying to help.

Reactions: Kennyd

·
Premium Member
13,635 Posts
Well 4 people thanked him for posting it...so I guess we are missing something:lol:
Reason enough for me to not ask "What spacers?" when I first read the posting. :)

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
38,459 Posts
I do like the pictures though.

·
Administrator
18,809 Posts
Reason enough for me to not ask "What spacers?" when I first read the posting. :)

LOL, obviously Jason and I (especially Jason though) are not that smart:mocking:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
38,459 Posts
LOL, obviously Jason and I (especially Jason though) are not that smart:mocking:
That's ok we still like you guys.

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
So, I was out there behind the shop last night with a flashlight messing with a tarp in 30mph winds and minus 50ºF windchill looking for a "snipe"? I thought I was less gullible than that at my age?:laugh:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What I saw in the manual was on page 35-8. It shows spacers on either side of the cylinder. Upon further review, it appears that only applies to the pin on bucket which someone has already pointed out. You have to go back one page to figure out that page 35-8 is referring to the pin on bucket.

I'm an idiot!

·
Administrator
21,133 Posts
I can't stand agreeing with Kenny, but he's right about this one.:laugh:

What I saw in the manual was on page 35-8. It shows spacers on either side of the cylinder. Upon further review, it appears that only applies to the pin on bucket which someone has already pointed out. You have to go back one page to figure out that page 35-8 is referring to the pin on bucket.

I'm an idiot!
You're not an idiot. You were trying to help others out. I (and others) appreciate that.:thumbup1gif: It just happens in this case there wasn't an issue. No big deal.:drinks:

·
Administrator
18,809 Posts

I'm an idiot!
No worries! We all like a wild goose chase every now and then-keeps things lively:laugh::lol:

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
I am an idiot!
You Sir, are in very good company as I too am an idiot. I posted right here on this forum that my fender lights did not swivel. Oh but they of course do, mine were just tightened by the same guy that puts on the stock oil filters.:laugh:

Reactions: Gizmo2

·
Premium Member
10,572 Posts
So what did the dealer say when you went to check the other loaders and get the parts?

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
38,459 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts