1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
23,318 Posts
Pretty neat. Makes sense what he says to me.

I’ve had a hydrometer (?) for many years but haven’t used it in a long time. I change the coolant in my tractor and wife’s car on a scheduled basis (both diesels) and just hope my truck is OK as it doesn’t call for a coolant change until 90k miles which it will never see in my ownership.

I love his 3 minute videos. I just can’t watch a 20 minute video where the guy basically says nothing.

I’ll have to go check up on their videos this afternoon - haven’t watched any since last summer.

Reactions: Toughsox

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Pretty neat. Makes sense what he says to me.

I’ve had a hydrometer (?) for many years but haven’t used it in a long time. I change the coolant in my tractor and wife’s car on a scheduled basis (both diesels) and just hope my truck is OK as it doesn’t call for a coolant change until 90k miles which it will never see in my ownership.

I love his 3 minute videos. I just can’t watch a 20 minute video where the guy basically says nothing.

I’ll have to go check up on their videos this afternoon - haven’t watched any since last summer.
So is it good with the higher voltage of 2.4 volts or bad with the 0.4 volts? Or vice versa? I could not watch and listen.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
13,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
So is it good with the higher voltage of 2.4 volts or bad with the 0.4 volts? Or vice versa? I could not watch and listen.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
It should be less than 0.40 volts (400 mV). He misread the meter when he said 2.4 volts, it was actually reading 0.024 volts.

Reactions: PJR832 and Kennyd
1 - 4 of 4 Posts