Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
17,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is fascinating. The Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders did a dance video to “Call Me Maybe.” U.S. troops stationed in Afghanistan saw it and did their own version, matching the cheerleaders scene-by scene. Here are the two videos together.

Gotta love the troops, and the cheerleaders weren't half bad either:yahoo:

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
Some of those troops are definitely, "eye candy"! Fun video, and a good chance for some of our troops to show off their "talent"! :thumbup1gif:

·
Premium Member
14,726 Posts
Very nice ! Troops did a great job.

·
Premium Member
7,708 Posts
Where you been Kenny, this was in "funny jokes and pictures" almost three weeks ago?:laugh:

·
Registered
220 Posts
This is fascinating. The Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders did a dance video to “Call Me Maybe.” U.S. troops stationed in Afghanistan saw it and did their own version, matching the cheerleaders scene-by scene. Here are the two videos together.
Gotta love the troops, and the cheerleaders weren't half bad either:yahoo:
Thank you very much for posting this. I am not afraid to admit I enjoyed watching our guys a lot more than the cheerleaders. (of course I have more ties to them so maybe that is why). I would never have seen this if you had not posted the link. THANKS

Edit add
Wife just saw it she loved it as well. (she also has more ties and experiences (do not take that wrong) with our guys than the cheerleaders)

·
Administrator
17,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
220 Posts
Anyone else notice most of these guys are special forces. :usa

My they return home to their families safe.

yes we did notice

1 - 12 of 12 Posts