Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 321 Posts

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought it was time for a thread dedicated to pictures of our kids and grandkids. We were blessed to have children and grand-children, well they're even better.

Youngest sons' fourth and youngest child just past four months of age . . . Joshua Dale . . .

IMG_3577.jpg IMG_3578.jpg IMG_3579.jpg

·
Registered
12,291 Posts

I like this idea Marlin
Me and my girls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
13,965 Posts

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,731 Posts
Our first Grandchild, Derek. Born January 14, 2018.

1/22/18...

6/12/18...

Attachments

·
Registered
10,062 Posts
Great pics here. :good2:
-------------------------------------

Here is our youngest granddaughter, Jane(3). She's our daughter's daughter.

Our oldest granddaughter, Chloe(10). She's our son's daughter.

Both of them on our last camping trip.

We have a grandson(Caine, our son's oldest child) who died at age 19, three years ago.

Also, our son's second wife has two sons(our step-grandsons). I'll have to look around for their pics.

·
Registered
3,949 Posts
Great pics here. :good2:
-------------------------------------

We have a grandson(Caine, our son's oldest child) who died at age 19, three years ago.

Man I can’t imagine, sorry for you loss.

My oldest daughter and Son n Law and Granddog.

My youngest Daughter and her boyfriend.... Probably son n law eventually when their done with college.

No grandchildren yet....patiently waiting..... and I am going to be extremely extremely exited when it happens!!:munch:

Attachments

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Gimme three months and I hope to have some grandchild pictures to post - my first! I can't wait!
:bigthumb: our first grand child is to arrive next month on the 12 of july-and yeah-i can't wait even if it is to be a girl:mocking:

now i don't know if my puter is messing up or its gtt-cause i looked at this thread once-but it started out with pjr832's post--closed it-went to see what else there was to read-and this showed another post-opened it-and it started with Marlins beginnings--but left JD michigans post out:dunno:

·
Registered
12,291 Posts
:bigthumb: our first grand child is to arrive next month on the 12 of july-and yeah-i can't wait even if it is to be a girl:mocking:

now i don't know if my puter is messing up or its gtt-cause i looked at this thread once-but it started out with pjr832's post--closed it-went to see what else there was to read-and this showed another post-opened it-and it started with Marlins beginnings--but left JD michigans post out:dunno:
It's not your equipment, maybe when OC gets out of bed he can whip up some voodoo :lol:

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Flyweight ~My condolences, what a tragic loss. I cannot imagine the hurt.

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,189 Posts

This is a pic of some of them. Some are missing and some at the time haven't been born yet. That is Dad and Mom front and center. Mom passed last year and our DIL, 3rd from left has also passed. We're in and around 60 grandkids and great-grandkids. Lucy and I are directly behind Mom and Dad.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,731 Posts

This is a pic of some of them. Some are missing and some at the time haven't been born yet. That is Dad and Mom front and center. Mom passed last year and our DIL, 3rd from left has also passed. We're in and around 60 grandkids and great-grandkids. Lucy and I are directly behind Mom and Dad.
I don't see a picture. Nice write-up though.

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,189 Posts
I don't see a picture. Nice write-up though.
I don't know what is going on but I see it in both yours and my post. This new cloud thing must not like me. :unknown: I do know google doesn't like me. :mocking: I still can't see videos if it's a direct post on here such as pics are.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,731 Posts
I don't know what is going on but I see it in both yours and my post. This new cloud thing must not like me. :unknown: I do know google doesn't like me. :mocking: I still can't see videos if it's a direct post on here such as pics are.
I see a broken image in the code...

Attachments

·
Registered
489 Posts
My 2 sons. 8 and 9. Both fantastic gymnasts.

The older brother

Younger

A number of years ago the nanny was very creative and i got this for Father’s Day. I will admit it is now hanging in my dining room in an 8x10 frame.

Since this is GTT I’ll repost this with his and his tractor wishes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
307 Posts
Blessings

Being retired, I now see my grandchildren (5) as Gods gift of time lost. When my two kids were growing up , I had to work 2 jobs to keep the ship afloat. Now I have time to enjoy their growth. Enjoying the second chance.:usa

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Here’s my boy. Poor kid is tractor crazy.

He runs:
His cub
My 955
My Wheel Horse
My F525 mower

His pappys
8N and IH 424

https://youtu.be/Wr4yT56CMF4

Oh well. There are worse thinks that could occupy his time. I’m happy to help support his tractor addictions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 20 of 321 Posts