Green Tractor Talk banner

181 - 200 of 284 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Annual trip to the dealer open house.
Kids made their wish list. I may have made mine as well.
Been tossing around the idea of a smaller saw for around the house to complement my MS290. Couldn’t pass up a sale.

After I get home with the new exhaust pipe I discover the dreaded front axle leak. I’ll tear into that later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Happy Easter from the grandkids!

Attachments

·
Registered
11,490 Posts
ha 1 little mattie got to sit on paps lap on Sunday-when we was over to visit the boy. she's got 4 teeth now-and loves to spoon milkshakes out of a sippy cup:laugh:

she sat there for almost an half hr-no hurry to get off at all. she's getting little curls in her hair on the back.

and her hair has a red tint to it-the Frazier's traditions.

Attachments

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,232 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,771 Posts
Big Jim Great picture :bigthumb::bigthumb:

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
Good pictures, Jim. Won't be long and she will be driving the Gator.:thumbup1gif:
What Don said, time goes way too fast.
Great pic BigJim :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
11,490 Posts

Jim should get one on order now. :lol:
maybe i'll just wait till she's 5 yrs old and give her mine then, so (Charley boy)we can get one with electric windows in it-giz:mocking:

Great pictures, Jim, what a cutie!! If I'm not mistaken, she's gonna have a first birthday pretty soon, right? They grow up too fast.
yelp in July--seems like just yesterday she was born. she's now just found out how great a milk shake is--as she is using a spoon to dip it in a sippy cup and lick it off then. makes her giggle doing it. :laugh:

·
Premium Member
4,504 Posts
Good pictures, Jim. Won't be long and she will be driving the Gator.:thumbup1gif:
Why not? If she's not pretty much in charge of the family's universe at this time, it certainly won't be long until she is! Little girls are like that...yeah, they are!

181 - 200 of 284 Posts