Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Doris & moi often meet members of our german JD community. And Doris is mostly making a lil gift for them - mostly green and yellow alcoholic drinks :cheers:

But now I've had a new idea: sweet decals - what do you think about it?

k-DSCN4490.JPG

Senior GTT Super Slacker
Doris & moi often meet members of our german JD community. And Doris is mostly making a lil gift for them - mostly green and yellow alcoholic drinks :cheers:

But now I've had a new idea: sweet decals - what do you think about it?

View attachment 276673
As in edible?

Hey, I want a title too!

Premium Member
I love the four legged Deer, Being for the Quad Cities the 4 legged deer was on everything around town when i was growing up. :bigthumb::bigthumb:

Bonehead Club Lackey
Great idea! :bigthumb:

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
As in edible?
I've tried to answer several times, maybe now it works... (but the advantage was: I remembered how chocolate is written, in D we write it with a D = Schokolade)

Well, Keith, this landing Deere was made with 600 grams pure whole milk chocolate

Senior GTT Super Slacker
I've tried to answer several times, maybe now it works... (but the advantage was: I remembered how chocolate is written, in D we write it with a D = Schokolade)

Well, Keith, this landing Deere was made with 600 grams pure whole milk chocolate
In that case, I REALLY like it. :lol: Cool idea. :thumbup1gif:

Premium Member
In that case, I REALLY like it. :lol: Cool idea. :thumbup1gif:
Watch that figure Keith! And pimples.. I would see a cavity in my future if I ate that and does it look good! YES....

What a great idea..... :bigthumb:

Registered
Beautiful!

Registered
boy-oh-boy-my wife would really love that, as she loves:lovetongue: chocolate.:laugh: and me too.:bigthumb: the deer emblem just adds the likeness even more.

Registered
What did you mold that chocolate with?

Bonehead Club Lackey
I'd have to say, most likely one of these.

That would come out backwards wouldn't it, if you poured the chocolate in it? Or a mirror image.

Registered
That would come out backwards wouldn't it, if you poured the chocolate in it? Or a mirror image.
Maybe used the emblem to make a mold?

Or, used the emblem for a mold. As I recall, the emblems are not solid.

Registered
Discussion Starter #19
Michael is right, I used the 1956 John Deere front sign. A guy here at the construction site, he's a stonemanson, made a latex form from it and filled gypsum in the form for testing - and it was ok. This time Doris tries to make a bicolored mold with white chocolate...
And, Levi, it's the original replica of the sign, not a mirror image.

IMG_0247.jpg the original sign and the first gypsum replica

IMG_0246.jpg and the latex form

1 - 20 of 27 Posts