Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chris

I sent you a PM with a question regarding the size (& type) of the female QD fittings in the end manifold mounted on the loader crossmember for your Diverter kit for an H130 loader, please let me know.

If anyone else knows what size and type fittings I need to plug into these female QD' please feel free to post. I bought fittings and hoses to complete my build, but don't know what I really need here to mate them together.

I chanced it and ordered the 1/4" AG style ones from KBOGH that are listed as fitting the rest of my 2032R....

Thanks in advance for any help anyone :cheers:

·
Administrator
17,980 Posts
Send him an email through his website, that's the best way.

But, the 1/4" ones you ordered are correct.
-04 QD.jpg

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,475 Posts
Kennyd may be able to help also.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Send him an email through his website, that's the best way.

But, the 1/4" ones you ordered are correct.
View attachment 55258
Excellent, thanks Kenny!

So those being 1/4" will fit the 1/4"NPTM lines from my new cylinder without any other adapters? Well actually the 1/4" NPT to NPT 45 deg swivels I'm putting on the end of the lines to ease the turn the lines would have to make.

My plans seem to be coming together.... Almost time to post a picture/build thread, but should it go in Implements & Attachements or Hydraulics?

·
Administrator
17,980 Posts
Yup, should fit perfectly :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Chris

I sent you a PM with a question regarding the size (& type) of the female QD fittings in the end manifold mounted on the loader crossmember for your Diverter kit for an H130 loader, please let me know.

If anyone else knows what size and type fittings I need to plug into these female QD' please feel free to post. I bought fittings and hoses to complete my build, but don't know what I really need here to mate them together.

I chanced it and ordered the 1/4" AG style ones from KBOGH that are listed as fitting the rest of my 2032R....

Thanks in advance for any help anyone :cheers:
Sorry, things are pretty hectic at the moment. As Kenny mentioned, email is best. Then phone, fax, smoke signal, carrier pigeon, forum post, and last is private message. I wish the private message machine could include an auto response as such.

I would have sent you to KBOH anyway, so you did the right thing.

·
Registered
22,730 Posts
Chris - any type of communication is important for your business. Don't you have it in your settings to receive an email when you get a PM from the site? The site will send you an email notification each time you receive a PM.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Chris - any type of communication is important for your business. Don't you have it in your settings to receive an email when you get a PM from the site? The site will send you an email notification each time you receive a PM.

If not this then maybe you could add contact preferences to your signature?

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry, things are pretty hectic at the moment. As Kenny mentioned, email is best. Then phone, fax, smoke signal, carrier pigeon, forum post, and last is private message. I wish the private message machine could include an auto response as such.

I would have sent you to KBOH anyway, so you did the right thing.
Got it and your email too, thanks.

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts

Stan,

As a business, private messages are not practical for archival and ongoing communications, e.g, you can't attach anything to them and you have no connection to who the person actually is. I never get calls or see orders coming in from people named "BigBadTractorDude". If someone later has a question, I have no idea who I'm talking to. Plus, the inbox gets full and then you have to deal with saving them somewhere somehow. Too much! It's confusing enough as it is. Forum stuff simply can't come into the same inbox. It has to be kept separate, sorry.

FWIW, my signature below has a link to email me directly. I will clarify that next chance.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yup, should fit perfectly :bigthumb:
Fittings arrived yesterday.... Didn't I order those on Friday!?!??! Kenny and the USPS really stepped it up on that delivery:hi:

They fit perfectly, thanks again for the advice, quality products and your quick work on shipping!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts