Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that Thanksgiving is past, it's time to put up the outdoor Christmas decorations. Show what you have!

We stated ours today: HPIM1409.JPG HPIM1408.JPG HPIM1410.JPG

I'll try to get some after dark pics, some more to put out tomorrow.

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
I like the tractor pulling the sleigh, and the Dals are very appropriate!! :thumbup1gif:

I put up a windsock that looks like Scrooge. The button on his hat says, "Bah Humbug!"

Here is one of my favorites to see though.....:mocking:

Attachments

·
Registered
423 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like the tractor pulling the sleigh, and the Dals are very appropriate!! :thumbup1gif:
Thanks!

I used to use the real thing, first with the 720D: Picture 217.jpg Picture 232 (Small).jpg Picture 208a.jpg

Then the 520: Picture 312.jpg Picture 307.jpg

Until I had to put 5 gallons of gas in the 520 when I took it down, it was full when I put it up! The lights on the tires were motion lights. I've sold both of those tractors now. I do have an airblown tractor w/Santa, HPIM1918 - Copy.JPG but put the fire truck up this year instead.

·
Administrator
20,681 Posts
Our first Christmas tree since moving from Alaska, a 9' artificial tree. Fresh out of the box. Dog sold separately.

IMG_4335.jpg

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,449 Posts
Put up the tree Saturday. Gets earlier every year. But my wife is a teacher and has been practicing Christmas songs since Halloween. Same for my daughter.

View attachment 36193

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Whoa! Presents and all! :thumbup1gif: Do I have one under there?

·
Read Only
1,932 Posts
Whoa! Presents and all! :thumbup1gif: Do I have one under there?
With five "Christmas" gatherings each year usually Christmas drags into late January. With family in three states and everybody's work schedule it gets complicated. This year our first Christmas is a week from Saturday, hence the presents ( sorry Giz). Here's hoping I actually get to go as I forgot about a big project go live at work happening on the same day, plus two others that got rescheduled to that day.

·
Premium Member
14,721 Posts
Been under the weather the last few weeks, so tried putting up some outside lights. After 3 hrs, 9 or ten different sets of lights was able to get the front half of the house done, almost only needed 3 long sets. Talked to the wife before we went to the dentist office for our 6mo checkup cleaning. We agreed after dentist drove on to Uniontown, Pa , walked out with more lights,, This time 6 rolls of LED mini, warm color. 200 per string, and 66 ft long.
So I guess tomorrow I will be talking down what I put up today and hanging the new ones . Because I was told colors would not match , and we can't have that...........
If nothing else tomorrow I will be putting out the JD blow up tractor.

·
Premium Member
14,721 Posts
Here is one photo from today. Not sure if I'm putting anymore out or not. Usually 5 or 6 lighted tree, nativity sets, a Large star plus a few other items.
Hope to take a picture after it gets dark.

Attachments

·
Corndog Hater
11,687 Posts
We put up our decorations. It was truly some great family time. We had plenty of time and didn't hurry, this year. Perhaps that was the difference. The house and tree look real nice too. We skipped outside lights this year. Living at the very dead end of a road, there is little traffic so we focused on the inside. We also put up the ceramic lit tree my mom made when I was just small. We were always afraid the kids would break it. They think it is the coolest thing they have ever seen lol.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417973132.607953.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417973146.329519.jpg

·
Registered
183 Posts
Just noticed this thread and it caused me to remember that I may have gotten a little carried away with my first tractor (2305).

Attachments

·
Corndog Hater
11,687 Posts
130Oxbow, carried away would have been using only green and yellow lights? :thumbup1gif:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts