Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received and installed (thanks to Ultrapile) my Artillian forks today (took 1/2 day off) . Now I can't wait to play (work) with them this weekend . Hope everyone is safe and staying warm .:laugh::cold:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
I received and installed (thanks to Ultrapile) my Artillian forks today (took 1/2 day off) . Now I can't wait to play (work) with them this weekend . Hope everyone is safe and staying warm .:laugh::cold:
TWINS, at that! They are just "forking" adorable, lol. :laugh: :thumbup1gif:

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
:thumbup1gif:

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
72 Posts
Congradulations! BTW I like the screen you put in front of your grill. I need to do that. I poked a hole in my grill when I was knocking back brush. So just a few U bolts? Where did you get the grid metal?

·
Super Moderator
5,110 Posts
So just a few U bolts? Where did you get the grid metal?
The expanded metal is usually pretty easy to find. Lowe's and Home Depot both carry it in 3'x3' panels and many larger hardware stores (i.e. Ace, etc...) will carry it too.

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congradulations! BTW I like the screen you put in front of your grill. I need to do that. I poked a hole in my grill when I was knocking back brush. So just a few U bolts? Where did you get the grid metal?
The expanded metal I had laying around , it's not hard to find . The clamps are 1 1/4" rubber insulated conduit clamps which I found on ebay . The "grill" has already saved my grill several times as I have been cutting and pushing yaupon .

·
Premium Member
7,726 Posts
You're the first person I've seen that has his tractor parked on a 'carpet' of Race-Deck or Kiwi-Tile. :thumbup1gif:

I use Race-Deck 'coin dot' tiles as a chair mat in my carpeted computer room.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,475 Posts
You're the first person I've seen that has his tractor parked on a 'carpet' of Race-Deck or Kiwi-Tile. :thumbup1gif:

I use Race-Deck 'coin dot' tiles as a chair mat in my carpeted computer room.
I sort of like the Race-Deck stuff.

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have the "Swisstrax" tile on my work side of my shop . I like it , not as permanent as epoxy and I can change the pattern anytime .:greencart:

Attachments

·
Registered
11,908 Posts
romcjr, you really need to clean that place.:laugh:

That is a very nice shop.

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
romcjr, you really need to clean that place.:laugh:

That is a very nice shop.
Thank you sir ! That pic was when it was still new , about five yrs. ago . The floor has held up very well . My dodge 2500 4x4 cummins stays parked on it and it holds it up with no problem . :kidw_truck_smiley:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,475 Posts
Giz: That Race-Deck stuff makes for a great chair mat in my computer room. I probably would have gone with the Kiwi-Tile; but it was metric and didn't fit my space as well.
Pretty much the same stuff I would imagine. We were all set to order enough to do our basement work area and then figured we had been 25 years without it and didn't really need to spend the money.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts