·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
1400 bucks for a non running tractor.

I sure he has a lot into it but that’s a little pricey for me.

I do like the early 110s though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
8,797 Posts
1400 bucks for a non running tractor.

I sure he has a lot into it but that’s a little pricey for me.

I do like the early 110s though.

Want a trip to Maine? I think I can get 4055 which is #1505 for a whole lot less with a couple attachments. I already have 2701.

·
Registered
11,771 Posts
Want a trip to Maine? I think I can get 4055 which is #1505 for a whole lot less with a couple attachments. I already have 2701.
:dunno:not following ur post--is 4055 a tractor u have for sale? never heard of a 2701 model either?:unknown::munch:

·
Registered
8,797 Posts
:dunno:not following ur post--is 4055 a tractor u have for sale? never heard of a 2701 model either?:unknown::munch:
Serial numbers of 110’s. I’m not selling any of them but I do know where 4055 is. I think I could get it if j3 wants one. It’s a good home I would help him get it.

I don’t believe the OP was linking his own add so I don’t see it as rude to offer an option. If the Op is the seller I apologize.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
My Father in law has one that he restored. My son is hoping to use it this summer to mow with.

I’m out of room right now in the shed. Unfortunately.

How about one of these.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Serial numbers of 110’s. I’m not selling any of them but I do know where 4055 is. I think I could get it if j3 wants one. It’s a good home I would help him get it.

I don’t believe the OP was linking his own add so I don’t see it as rude to offer an option. If the Op is the seller I apologize.
Nah, it isn't mine. I just posted it if someone has an interest in it. I know there are a lot of collectors on here of JD equipment. I know nothing of good or bad pricing. That is up to the buyer. I just gave the lead.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts