Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I can’t seem to find it, but I saw a post regarding a worm drive hose clamp for the rubber boot that covers the front drive shaft U joint. It had a wing nut as opposed to a bolt head so you could hand loosen or tighten. I think the poster said the new 1025’s have it. Wouldn’t mind getting one. Any thoughts or info would be appreciated. Wondering what the Deere OEM version of something like this is.
Body jewelry Light Natural material Amber Jewellery

·
Premium Member
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
1026R. Grand Cherokee, Sante Fe Sport
1,478 Posts
I find it easier to use to a 3/8 battery nut driver...I use power tools everywhere I can.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
45,424 Posts
Reactions: Firemark

·
Premium Member
1025r with Mauser cab.
14,674 Posts
Just to be clear, that part number shows that it fits only the 2nd Generation machines, in the 1023e, 1025r, 1026r (2nd generation European Model, not the early American sold machine) and the 2025r and 2026r, (European counter part of the U.S. 2025r).............

Just FYI, Not sure of the difference in the part, but that part number is not shown as compatible with the 2012-2017 1 series and 2 series machines.......

Water Font Rectangle Circle Screenshot

·
Premium Member
1025r with Mauser cab.
14,674 Posts
Here is the screenshot of the early serial number 1 series front driveshaft boot and clamp.

Product Rectangle Font Screenshot Parallel

Here is the same for the later serial number machines, basically 2018 and newer, but verify your serial number if you have a late 2017 or early 2018 model machine.........

Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Circle

·
Premium Member
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just to be clear, that part number shows that it fits only the 2nd Generation machines, in the 1023e, 1025r, 1026r (2nd generation European Model, not the early American sold machine) and the 2025r and 2026r, (European counter part of the U.S. 2025r).............

Just FYI, Not sure of the difference in the part, but that part number is not shown as compatible with the 2012-2017 1 series and 2 series machines.......

View attachment 810330

View attachment 810330
If the size is off And it doesn’t fit, I will measure the existing and just order a “wing nut” worm drive hose clamp that’s an exact size match. The part # difference might be because of the addition of the wing nut to make it hand tight or loose and not the size. I haven’t recieved it yet, but will size it up as soon as it arrives and post the info here. Thanks Sulle, I will post ASAP.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Lowe's has them in a two pack.

I don't mind using the nut driver, other than the fact that I never remember it until I am under the tractor. I think that I'll swing by Lowe's this weekend...

·
Premium Member
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.