Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone clarify the install of a Summit Diverter kit with the Single Point I have installed on my 1026R?

The Diverter will all be on the loader except electric? Is that correct ? So I will not have to disconnect hydro lines just an electric plug...Do I have that right? I also have a ball valve to switch to the hydraulic MMM lift mounted on the SP bracket that I do not believe comes in to play.

I am having trouble deciding on a grapple and decided to just add the diverter to make my decision easier (Hydro Grapple) instead of Brush Crusher or electric grapple. I never regret spending more money if something works better, only ever regret going cheap.

Thanks for any help. I have watched a youtube on both the Artillian and Summit Diverter. It is going to be cramped with all the hoses. I'll mount the part on the outside of the mast since it will not fit with the single point. I just have trouble conceptualizing things with old age.

·
Administrator
20,883 Posts
Can someone clarify the install of a Summit Diverter kit with the Single Point I have installed on my 1026R?

The Diverter will all be on the loader except electric?
That is generally that wat they are installed

Is that correct ?
Yep...

So I will not have to disconnect hydro lines just an electric plug...Do I have that right?
Yes sir.

I also have a ball valve to switch to the hydraulic MMM lift mounted on the SP bracket that I do not believe comes in to play.
No clue on that one.

I am having trouble deciding on a grapple and decided to just add the diverter to make my decision easier (Hydro Grapple) instead of Brush Crusher or electric grapple. I never regret spending more money if something works better, only ever regret going cheap.
I agree, buy once, cry once. Look at the Artillian, EA, Frontier, and CTA grapples. they are the top 4 IMHO, in no particular order.

Thanks for any help. I have watched a youtube on both the Artillian and Summit Diverter. It is going to be cramped with all the hoses. I'll mount the part on the outside of the mast since it will not fit with the single point. I just have trouble conceptualizing things with old age.
See my replies above in RED

The Summit kit appears to be as direct copy of the wildly successful Artillian diverter kit, but they do take a few shortcuts like not including the dust caps for the EL plugs according to some Facebook posts I've read.

·
Premium Member
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks Kenny...It will take me another month to decide on the grapple ....study study study.

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Thanks Kenny...It will take me another month to decide on the grapple ....study study study.
I would recommend you wait a bit on the grapple selection too...another month should be sufficient for you to see some new offerings coming out :)

Tim

·
Premium Member
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would recommend you wait a bit on the grapple selection too...another month should be sufficient for you to see some new offerings coming out :)

Tim
Hmm I'll do that, I like the CTA G 50 JD and I'll get a quote from my dealer on the AV20F. Something 200 Lbs or under.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts