Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning guys,

I have the factory click-n-go bracket on the backend of my x758 to use my triple bagger. I want to do some ground engagement work and that will require me to add a 3pt hitch. I cannot get a straight answer to my question, the couple dealers I called weren't entirely sure.

I do not want to give up on bagging my lawn and I don't want to not be able to do ground engagement work. I want both! (demanding right?:laugh:)

Can both the click-n-go and the 3pt hitch be installed at the same time for quick changeover?

How do you guys do both?

·
Registered
432 Posts
The click and go brackets stay on the tractor all time but the 3 pt. hitch top link and lower arms have to come off for bagging, at least that's the way it works on my 2 bagger. It only takes 5-10 minutes to remove the 3pt arms and attach the bagger.

·
Premium Member
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was hoping that wasn't the case with removing the arms.

By chance do you also have the rear pto?

·
Premium Member
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's not a big deal to remove the arms and top link, just a few pins hold it all together. Nope don't have a PTO yet but it's on the wish list.
Cool thank you Eric. Coincidentally I just pm’d you back from that message a month ago when you fed me info about the hydraulic toplink lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,354 Posts
As mentioned not hard to remove the arms. 5 pins total.

·
Premium Member
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That’s good news. I’ll have to keep an eye out for a used set for a few weeks before I have to buy new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,125 Posts
Morning guys,

I have the factory click-n-go bracket on the backend of my x758 to use my triple bagger. I want to do some ground engagement work and that will require me to add a 3pt hitch. I cannot get a straight answer to my question, the couple dealers I called weren't entirely sure.

I do not want to give up on bagging my lawn and I don't want to not be able to do ground engagement work. I want both! (demanding right?:laugh:)

Can both the click-n-go and the 3pt hitch be installed at the same time for quick changeover?

How do you guys do both?
Click N Go Brackets with 3 point Hitch You just Have to remove the Center Link and The Lower arms when Using attachments On the Click N Go and Vise versa remove click N Go attachments when using 3point :bigthumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Click N Go Brackets with 3 point Hitch You just Have to remove the Center Link and The Lower arms when Using attachments On the Click N Go and Vise versa remove click N Go attachments when using 3point :bigthumb:
I have a similar problem where I want to keep the tripple bagger installed and use a trailer hitch. However, I'd also like to leave the 2" hitch receiver installed in the 'tow bolt hole' when using the click n go weight bar. Does anyone know the clearance from he bottom of tbe weight bar to the towing tongue?

·
Premium Member
2,125 Posts
I have a similar problem where I want to keep the tripple bagger installed and use a trailer hitch. However, I'd also like to leave the 2" hitch receiver installed in the 'tow bolt hole' when using the click n go weight bar. Does anyone know the clearance from he bottom of tbe weight bar to the towing tongue?
I can go measure In a Bit and Tell You (y)

·
Premium Member
2,125 Posts
It about 2inches of clearance beneath the Bottom of the weight Up By the clip portion( back of the weight That sit on the Bar) of the weight it's about 2.5 Inches of clearance On the X700 series (y)
Sorry forgot to Measure Until just a few Minutes ago

·
Registered
3 Posts
It about 2inches of clearance beneath the Bottom of the weight Up By the clip portion( back of the weight That sit on the Bar) of the weight it's about 2.5 Inches of clearance On the X700 series (y)
Sorry forgot to Measure Until just a few Minutes ago
Thanks so much for checking. I can always leave one weight off which would give me even more clearance....but 2.5" should do it since I'm using an ATV 2" hitch receiver that mounts to the standard "hitch" tongue with a single bolt.

I like this approach because it lets me use the trailer with the Bagger OR the weight bar still installed too.

Bob

·
Premium Member
2,125 Posts
Thanks so much for checking. I can always leave one weight off which would give me even more clearance....but 2.5" should do it since I'm using an ATV 2" hitch receiver that mounts to the standard "hitch" tongue with a single bolt.

I like this approach because it lets me use the trailer with the Bagger OR the weight bar still installed too.

Bob
with a standard Bagger with Loose Bags It should Be OK as Long as It clears the Bagger frame That rest On the Hitch Plate (y)

·
Premium Member
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
You could always get rid of the receiver plate on the back o the tractor along with the factory 6 weight bracket and purchase the heavy Hitch 8 weight bracket that has the built in 2" receiver. Then you'll put your ball hitch into that and voila more clearances. I do this same thing for my log splitter. I use a 13" rise hitch so I can keep the drop leg down on the splitter while in transport mode.
View attachment 763170 View attachment 763171 View attachment 763172 View attachment 763173 View attachment 763174

·
Premium Member
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry i could only attach the images not out them inline for some reason.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Morning guys,

How do you guys do both?
YES
All you'll have to do in remove the 3pt arms and Turnbuckles

·
Registered
17 Posts
Morning, sounds like someone needs to get a second tractor, may i suggest a 430 or 1023e variety.

·
Registered
3 Posts
with a standard Bagger with Loose Bags It should Be OK as Long as It clears the Bagger frame That rest On the Hitch Plate (y)
Perfect, Thanks. I also bought a "kayak" garage hoist kit from Dick's to store the triple-bagger overhead in my shed for the off-season. It's just $25 online this weekend. CargoLoc Garage Hoist

·
Premium Member
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Perfect, Thanks. I also bought a "kayak" garage hoist kit from Dick's to store the triple-bagger overhead in my shed for the off-season. It's just $25 online this weekend. CargoLoc Garage Hoist
I was going to hang mine too but didn't want that much weight and size elevated. I went with the next best thing which was to make a copy of the click n go within the wall studs. Carriage bolts, doubled nuts, metal cylinder for the smooth surface

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Reactions: farmer52
1 - 20 of 20 Posts