Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning guys,

I have the factory click-n-go bracket on the backend of my x758 to use my triple bagger. I want to do some ground engagement work and that will require me to add a 3pt hitch. I cannot get a straight answer to my question, the couple dealers I called weren't entirely sure.

I do not want to give up on bagging my lawn and I don't want to not be able to do ground engagement work. I want both! (demanding right?:laugh:)

Can both the click-n-go and the 3pt hitch be installed at the same time for quick changeover?

How do you guys do both?

·
Registered
362 Posts
The click and go brackets stay on the tractor all time but the 3 pt. hitch top link and lower arms have to come off for bagging, at least that's the way it works on my 2 bagger. It only takes 5-10 minutes to remove the 3pt arms and attach the bagger.

·
Premium Member
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was hoping that wasn't the case with removing the arms.

By chance do you also have the rear pto?

·
Premium Member
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's not a big deal to remove the arms and top link, just a few pins hold it all together. Nope don't have a PTO yet but it's on the wish list.
Cool thank you Eric. Coincidentally I just pm’d you back from that message a month ago when you fed me info about the hydraulic toplink lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
As mentioned not hard to remove the arms. 5 pins total.

·
Premium Member
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That’s good news. I’ll have to keep an eye out for a used set for a few weeks before I have to buy new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,655 Posts
Morning guys,

I have the factory click-n-go bracket on the backend of my x758 to use my triple bagger. I want to do some ground engagement work and that will require me to add a 3pt hitch. I cannot get a straight answer to my question, the couple dealers I called weren't entirely sure.

I do not want to give up on bagging my lawn and I don't want to not be able to do ground engagement work. I want both! (demanding right?:laugh:)

Can both the click-n-go and the 3pt hitch be installed at the same time for quick changeover?

How do you guys do both?
Click N Go Brackets with 3 point Hitch You just Have to remove the Center Link and The Lower arms when Using attachments On the Click N Go and Vise versa remove click N Go attachments when using 3point :bigthumb:

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts