Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It seems like my hydraulic connection are changing their clock positions constantly. Every time I attach/detach my FEL they seem to be in a different postion. And the lines don't fall into the cradle half the time either. Like they are twisting up somehow. I took the protective sleeve off to see it there is a proper way to route the lines but it didn't help. You can see in the picture how one line is off to a severe angle. And all the twisting and turning has pulled the cloth protectors off 2 of the lines. * BTW I didn't notice until I took this picture that the fittings are different on top left line *

001.jpg

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Can we get a pic of the hose routing also?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Can we get a pic of the hose routing also?
Maybe in a couple days. I'll have to tear it all apart again. I'm working on a welding project right now.

·
Administrator
18,287 Posts
I'm guessing you might have an H120 or similar loader since you posted in the SCUT section (Hint: Please fill your signature out).

If you loosen the connection on the other end of the hose (it's called and ORFS (o-ring face seal)) you can then twist the hose to the proper orientation so this will stop happening. Hydraulic hoses have some serious memory or "set" to them so you must work with it, and not against it.

H120 Drawing:
0001972756____________A1.jpg

·
Registered
255 Posts
The blue line has an orifice plate that is why it has an extra fitting and looks different. All the H120/D120's that I do I make sure the fittings are pointing upward when I tighten the line to the loader. So if you were to straighten the line out, the fitting would look like \___

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Update

Think I got 'er straightened out. Thanks Kennyd for the tech tip. I even got a stepless ear clamp kit and repaired the cloth sleeve protectors.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts