Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I turn on my trusty little Asus T100 tonight to an unexpected horror of a sight. The touch screen is going haywire, like someone is making squiggly movements all over the screen. Kind of hard to fix a computer that is constantly moving the screen in all directions. I ended up doing a total restore from safe mode, then had to re-install all of the software I had put on it in the last 6 months. What a night. Not to mention I did a full 11 hours on the job today, and have a terrible cold to boot.:cold:

·
Registered
515 Posts
I have no idea what you are talking about but it sounds like a pain. Glad it all worked out I think.

Brett

·
Premium Member
1,786 Posts
I have no idea what you are talking about but it sounds like a pain. Glad it all worked out I think.

Brett
You aren't also a member on classicbroncos.com are you? (there's a member on there with the same screen name)

We all know your real name is Dale Gribble :laugh: Here come the black helicopters.......

·
Registered
515 Posts
You aren't also a member on classicbroncos.com are you? (there's a member on there with the same screen name)

We all know your real name is Dale Gribble :laugh: Here come the black helicopters.......
I'm not over there but maybe I need to be. Can't be having anyone impersonating the real rustyshakelford can we? I'm smelling a conspiracy.

I've been rocking this screen name since '05....

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
A total pain, Tonton, but I think it is great you knew how to address it. I'd have had to just go down and buy a refurb with Win 7 on it, or I'd be without a computer. Technology and I are not good friends. If it were up to me, I'd still be running XP! Too bad they don't support it, and make new machines with it now.

Good job! Hope you get some rest soon though. :morning2:

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Tonton, just for my own computer solving info, did you try going back to a "restore point" first for that problem? Or am I in the wrong OS...?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts