Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been seriously considering trading up to the 3025e from the 2025r since I now have a zero turn for mowing duties and am disappointed with the limited cat1and the loader lift height mainly.

I have decided that the 3032e would be a better fit for me over the 3025 because I would like to be able to use 60" implements like a box blade, land plane, tiller, brush hog, and harley rake. The 3032 is stretching my budget though so the 3038e is out of the question.

I'm leaning heavily towards the MSL for increased lift capacity but I haven't found much about the 300e msl at all, it seems everything is about the 120r or 220r so I'm not sure what the downsides are if any of the msl on the 300e.

I plan on filling the rear tires with windshield washer fluid.

Any thoughts on this?

Reactions: JR Diyer

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I would also like to add rear remotes and a top and tilt if I can but I haven't done enough research on what fits this tractor. Do I need to get the power beyond for that and is the power beyond something that's pretty easy to install or should I pay the dealer to do it?

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'm leaning heavily towards the MSL for increased lift capacity but I haven't found much about the 300e msl at all, it seems everything is about the 120r or 220r so I'm not sure what the downsides are if any of the msl on the 300e.
From what I know there is no MSL option for 3 series loaders. 1, 2 and 4 series offer it 3 is the only one left out.
I would advise getting rear remotes from the factory it is by far the cleanest solution and definitely worth it. Power beyond is quite simple to install later on. Also if you are on a strict budget I would advise against getting factory top and tilt kit as it is pricey and can be assembled DIY for significantly less.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info. The 300e is available with the msl now👍

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am interested in the summit setup and the fit rite.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Thanks for the info. The 300e is available with the msl now👍
Took them long enough. But it is definitely out just for a few months at best thats why info and pictures are sparce.
I am interested in the summit setup and the fit rite.
I would go for the summit setup if you need more than 2 outputs in the back or want additional one in the front. It might be cheaper but you won't have dedicated controls for rear hydraulics just selector and one switch. IIRC summit solution doesnt offer regulatable valves.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
I wish I knew more about this summit set up.

By unregulated......Is this less user friendly or just take more time to get used too..?

·
Registered
52 Posts
None. It simply means valve is either open or closed. It doesnt matter for some implements. Some that require small gradual changes in angle or height can be harder to use as the whole movement is jerky not smooth. Sometimes flow restrictors can be use to somewhat mitigate it. But nothing beats valve that can be regulated.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
None. It simply means valve is either open or closed. It doesnt matter for some implements. Some that require small gradual changes in angle or height can be harder to use as the whole movement is jerky not smooth. Sometimes flow restrictors can be use to somewhat mitigate it. But nothing beats valve that can be regulated.
So it wouldn't be good for a top and tilt? That's the only thing that I know for sure I want them for but want to have options for the future.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Sooo just bumping the button is too quick in your experiance..Is what it sounds like?

Or

can you bump up then down then up....and find the happy place?

·
Registered
90 Posts
My 2 cents! I have a 3032E (2010) model without loader and find it a very capable machine.
5 foot box blade and 5 foot brush hog do fine for me.

What is "MSL" is it the rod kit that indicates bucket level or something new?

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My 2 cents! I have a 3032E (2010) model without loader and find it a very capable machine.
5 foot box blade and 5 foot brush hog do fine for me.

What is "MSL" is it the rod kit that indicates bucket level or something new?
An MSL loader is a Mechanically Self Leveling loader, it uses mechanical linkage to keep the bucket or whatever you have attached to the loader level as the loader moves through it's range of motion. That's the best I can describe it but others in here know a lot more about that than I do.

I'm happy to hear that the 5' implements work well for you.

Reactions: Big

·
Registered
90 Posts
An MSL loader is a Mechanically Self Leveling loader, it uses mechanical linkage to keep the bucket or whatever you have attached to the loader level as the loader moves through it's range of motion. That's the best I can describe it but others in here know a lot more about that than I do.

I'm happy to hear that the 5' implements work well for you.
I understand that ok.

·
Premium Member
2020 1025R, 120R, 54D
2,676 Posts

Reactions: Huzrjim and trav

·
Registered
52 Posts
So it wouldn't be good for a top and tilt? That's the only thing that I know for sure I want them for but want to have options for the future.
For top and side tilt I would definitely go with factory installed solution.
Unregulated valves will make it much harder for precise work and I am guessing you want that top and tilt for box blade and thats usually precise work.

·
Premium Member
2020 1025R, 120R, 54D
2,676 Posts
For top and side tilt I would definitely go with factory installed solution.
Unregulated valves will make it much harder for precise work and I am guessing you want that top and tilt for box blade and thats usually precise work.
If they're anything like a factory 3rd Function, you can get pretty close to precise. While I can't feather them like a true SCV, I can get within a 1/4-1/2" of where I want to be on my grapple.

Reactions: trav

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm waiting to hear back from my sales guy about the rear remotes. I'm pretty excited about this tractor even though I haven't said yes yet 😁

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I ordered the 3032e with the 300e MSL loader 😁

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
You get the 6 way scv thing ...Trav.....its not too late.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts