Green Tractor Talk banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
No other options, I'm paying for all extras out of pocket to keep my payments where I want them so I can add them anytime. Since it's a factory order it will be awhile before I get it so I have some time to do some research and can add that when I know what I want.

Tell me what remotes to get. I think I would like to have a least 2 on the rear for a top and tilt.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi, new here. I also ordered a 3032E about 4 weeks ago. I've had a X758 for about 3 years or so, and I just sold a B2601. Initially I was going with a 2038, but decided on the 3032E. The options I ordered are the rear SCV's, removable loader, MSL, cruise, and Deere third function. Hoping it shows up soon.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I also ordered it with the larger tires. I wanted R14's again, but the dealer can't get the fronts until January.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Hi, new here. I also ordered a 3032E about 4 weeks ago. I've had a X758 for about 3 years or so, and I just sold a B2601. Initially I was going with a 2038, but decided on the 3032E. The options I ordered are the rear SCV's, removable loader, MSL, cruise, and Deere third function. Hoping it shows up soon.
I might add the quick park loader option (or whatever it's called) at a later time if I feel like it but I don't think I'm going to need to take the loader off anyways, the only time I need to with my 2025r is to mow with the mid mount.

How many rear SCVs did you get?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I remove the loader when I'm in tight space running the chipper and other things. I got the two rear SCV's. Unlike the large 2 series, I couldn't get the two rear SCV's plus the power beyond, so I got the two rear for top and tilt.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I also ordered it with the larger tires. I wanted R14's again, but the dealer can't get the fronts until January.
I decided to go with the big R4s too, because most of my usage will be short operating times I may end up roading it to some family property about 4 miles away instead of trailering in order to keep the dpf clean and the R4s wear so well I thought they would be a good tire for that.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I remove the loader when I'm in tight space running the chipper and other things. I got the two rear SCV's. Unlike the large 2 series, I couldn't get the two rear SCV's plus the power beyond, so I got the two rear for top and tilt.
My dealer just informed me today that I couldn't do both the power beyond and the rear SCV.

• Sad
Reactions: Jimmy Walker

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
This model actually has 2 brakes ..L&R right?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ya I think you're right. The R14's I had on the Kubota didn't road too bad, but they did great in the snow. and mud. I was hoping I could get them as an option on this tractor but Deere doesn't do that with the R14's. They have another tire forgot what it's called. Fortunately the R14's use the same wheels as the R4's.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yes that's correct, like I said, unlike the large 2 series, you can't have both the power beyond and the 2 rears. I choose the 2 rears.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
  • Angry
Reactions: theduke

·
Registered
212 Posts
I just got a 3038e with rear svcs and the power beyond installed at dealer.

·
Registered
52 Posts
If 2 scvs are all you need get them from deere. If you want more than that go with power beyond and install summit diverter for as many scvs as you want.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
The R14 and the radial turfs didn't show up as an option on the build your own thing on Deere's website.

·
Registered
8 Posts
The R14 and the radial turfs didn't show up as an option on the build your own thing on Deere's website.
The R14's won't show up, they are optional on Kubota's not Deere. However, my dealer can get them for me and was willing to trade for the new R4's even up. The problem is she can't get the fronts until sometime in January. The Deere option is the GALAXY GARDEN PRO XTD R-3+. I don't know why they don't show up on the build your own, I didn't want them so I wasn't looking.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts