Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I was mowing hood+ high grass with my Frontier RC2048 and after an hour the engine would just stall. After a couple times I was finally able to catch this error code. Only 35 hours and it sounds like the solenoid is going out. Anyone have any experience with this?

·
Registered
1023e, H120, 60D MMM
183 Posts
That new of a tractor, I’d put more stock in a short due to a chafed wire myself. Especially with the mention that it stalled. Did you call the dealer yet?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, my tractor has been in the shop for close to 3 weeks out of the last 4. In for 5 days the first time. Tech told my S/N called for an updated solenoid, but none were available anywhere. So first step was to replace the solenoid with the original style. Got the tractor back and started mowing a few days later. After only 1.5 hours of mowing it started dying again and giving the same code. It’s been at the dealer 2 weeks now and they’re waiting on parts. 🤨

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.