Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wondering how many of you out there are still waiting for a 1 - 4 series tractor that you bought, between January 2021 till June 2021 and it still has not arrived and/or are still waiting for implements, like MSL loaders, backhoes, grapples, tillers, or other Frontier implements.

Has anyone been told by their dealer that implements have been "shipped" but still have not arrived, 30 or more days after the reported ship date?

What's the longest you have waited for a 1 - 4 series tractor arrive in 2021?

·
Registered
91 Posts
I'm wondering how many of you out there are still waiting for a 1 - 4 series tractor that you bought, between January 2021 till June 2021 and it still has not arrived and/or are still waiting for implements, like MSL loaders, backhoes, grapples, tillers, or other Frontier implements.

Has anyone been told by their dealer that implements have been "shipped" but still have not arrived, 30 or more days after the reported ship date?

What's the longest you have waited for a 1 - 4 series tractor arrive in 2021?
I ordered my 1025R June 6th, and got it 7/28, but I haven't gotten the box blade I ordered yet. I could probably have gotten a Behlen or CountyLine locally, but I liked the design of the 4 foot box blades from Frontier a little better. They looked sturdier.

Reactions: Jimmy Walker

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
Implements are Non Existant.

Kubota dealer has a stack of Land Planes I'm sure they'd love too move ......Probly 30 @ least.

Nothing on the Deere lot and last count was total of 6 tractors......maybe a 3 series being the biggest.

Kubota had very few tractors 4 , and about the same for mini ex...typicly have nearly a 100 machines on the lot from buggy's ,every size tractor cabbed and not as well as a full line of excavaters..tiny to 20k lbs or more.

Ford has some goofy stuff....they cater to Vinyards.....Maybe 10 machines total..wheeled and tracked.

·
Registered
446 Posts
I ordered a Land Shark land leveler a month ago, with a 3 month build time estimate when I ordered. Will be quite happy when it actually arrives.

Also ordered a Titan ballast box on 7/11. The original ship date estimate was 7/26. That didnt happen. FedEx says they have it now, with delivery expected this week.

The quickest turn I've seen was from Good Works Tractors on HLA pallet forks and a frame, it was with the shipper within days of ordering. Courtney was quite helpful and will get more of my business.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I ordered a Land Shark land leveler a month ago, with a 3 month build time estimate when I ordered. Will be quite happy when it actually arrives.

Also ordered a Titan ballast box on 7/11. The original ship date estimate was 7/26. That didnt happen. FedEx says they have it now, with delivery expected this week.

The quickest turn I've seen was from Good Works Tractors on HLA pallet forks and a frame, it was with the shipper within days of ordering. Courtney was quite helpful and will get more of my business.
I have enjoyed his videos. Learned some cool and helpful things from him!

·
Registered
446 Posts
I have enjoyed his videos. Learned some cool and helpful things from him!
GWT, TTWT, and a small number of others were really helpful with their videos for my recent purchase, much of which was rolled straight into a 72 mo 0% loan. Two thumbs up.

I'll avoid hese poor copies of Ken's hooks though. Sonetimes knowing what not to get is important too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.