Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy all,

I had two "identical" setups in stock for less than a day, so I took advantage and made a spur of the moment video. Identical meaning same year, comparable loaders and deck sizes. Disclaimer: This is not a complete list of differences by a long shot, just meant to give some basic comparisons between the 1 Series vs 2 Series of tractors. This applies to 2016 and older 2025r as they went through a redesign sometime during the course of 2017.

I primarily wanted to provide a visual comparison as I always have customers wonder how two 25HP (nominal) tractors could actually be different? However, I do babble on throughout the video :lol: Just hit mute if ya get tired of hearing me. Thanks for watching!

Click here to watch on YouTube or view below.

·
Premium Member
2,483 Posts
Howdy all,

I had two "identical" setups in stock for less than a day, so I took advantage and made a spur of the moment video. Identical meaning same year, comparable loaders and deck sizes. Disclaimer: This is not a complete list of differences by a long shot, just meant to give some basic comparisons between the 1 Series vs 2 Series of tractors. This applies to 2016 and older 2025r as they went through a redesign sometime during the course of 2017.

I primarily wanted to provide a visual comparison as I always have customers wonder how two 25HP (nominal) tractors could actually be different? However, I do babble on throughout the video
Just hit mute if ya get tired of hearing me. Thanks for watching!

Click here to watch on YouTube or view below.

That is not the new 2025r.

Reactions: GWT3046r

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great review. Really appreciate taking the time to do this. I like the 2025 with the exception of the mower height adjustment knob. Poor placing in my opinion. Gonna get full of anything that's on your boots.
Very welcome, thanks for the feedback!

I hadn't thought about the placement previously, but that's a good point!

·
Super Moderator
8,158 Posts
Great review. Really appreciate taking the time to do this. I like the 2025 with the exception of the mower height adjustment knob. Poor placing in my opinion. Gonna get full of anything that's on your boots.
I've had a 2320 for a few years. The 2320 and 2025R are nearly identical. The mower deck height adjustment knob is out of the way and by no means has it ever presented an issue. That means I've never stepped on it nor has it impeded entry or exit from the operators station. It's fairly easy to reach from the driver's seat and also when standing beside the rig when removing or installing the deck.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts