Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted up a picture of a project my wife and I was working on a couple of weeks ago. I posted it in someone elses thread and it kind of hijacked it . (I apologize for that) We were able to complete the main structure this last weekend and put in a few plants as well. My GT 275 was close so I posed it in the pic....cant ever have too many JD pics:fed:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Randy, you're a craftsman. :good2: That should last you a while, very nice job.

So, did you already have the stone?

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Randy, you're a craftsman. :good2: That should last you a while, very nice job.

So, did you already have the stone?
Unfortunately no. There are areas of stone near here ,but our place is mostly east Texas sugar sand. This rock is hauled in from oklahoma,about 250 miles. There is approximately 4 tons here....and we felt each pound:thumbsdown:. The artillian forks really saved us a lot of work as we had them load the pallets to approximately 1/2 ton. I think quite a few were much more than that tho as my 2520 could just barely clear the floor of the trailer on a couple of 'em.We could then maneuver the rock close (along our driveway),then put the pallets up at the end of the day. I appreciate the complements and will pass along to my wife as this was mostly her baby. I drove the tractor and helped with labor and any technical stuff.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts