Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 138 Posts

·
Administrator
20,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Keith is the first to achieve 10,000 posts here on GTT!:thumbup1gif: Congratulations Gizmo2!:drinks:

Gizmo2 has been around on GTT for a long time. He's one of many of the core members here that continually helps other members, welcomes new members, and brings a constant supply of comic relief that we've all come to enjoy. I'm proud to know Keith and call him a good friend. He's a great fellow and has done a lot for GTT that I haven't even begun to describe.

Thanks Keith.

(sorry about the whole 56FordGuy banning thing....:unknown:)

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Well done Gizmo.....

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
Congrats Gizmo. I have enjoyed your posts since I have been a member of this great forum. You do roll with the punches well because you get a lot of them. Self inflicted, of course. :lol:

·
Premium Member
10,065 Posts

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Your fingers must be tired....

WOW, 10,000 posts on GTT. Your fingers have to be tired....:laugh:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,691 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,390 Posts
WOW,,10000 + :thumbup1gif: , Just wonder how many keyboards he has burnt up doing all his typing :fire:

Thanks for your help over the years and rolling with the flow.

:thumbup1gif: :thumbup1gif: :thumbup1gif:

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Who'd a thunk he had so much to say. :mocking:

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
BTW and FWIW, RandyM is one off the members that kept me here, so long ago. Just Sayin!
Don't go blaming me for that! :cray:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,691 Posts
Don't go blaming me for that! :cray:
:lol::lol:
I figured I'd hang around cause you needed all the help you could get. :hide: :lol:
Good to have ya back!

·
Super Moderator
7,950 Posts
Accomplishment, Feat, Milestone! What more can be said?

Congratulations!!

·
Corndog Hater
11,478 Posts
Congrats gizmo and thanks for making this forum so helpful and enjoyable!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
:lol::lol:
I figured I'd hang around cause you needed all the help you could get. :hide: :lol:
:laugh::laugh::laugh: Don't you know it.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
When you were banned yesterday, I thought I would see posts by Gizmo3 today......

Congrats Keith - Your input along with your levity on the forum is certainly appreciated by me.
A man with constant vision of levity already has most of the worlds troubles beat down, and, can stand back and laugh at them. :thumbup1gif:

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,219 Posts
10,007, must be time for a break by now! :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's how he got that many posts, he's always on break. Except his fingers of 'course! Congrats Gizmo2, you have been a help and a lot of laughs. Which is also a great help. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Now back to your break... and supervision!!! :lol:

1 - 20 of 138 Posts