Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today was the Canadian men's turn at beating the USA and move on to the gold medal hockey game. Good game! Nothing against my US friends, we just like winning at hockey.

It was fun to stream the game into our Training room at the office today. Ordered pizza and had most of the office in the room to cheer on the boys. Not a very productive day at work.:D
Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,486 Posts
I say, good for you and the team.:thumbup1gif:

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A 1-0 lead is a nail biter either way. Now it is Canada vs. Sweden for the gold. USA vs Finland for the Bronze.

These have been good Olympics for Canada again this time. I think we will hit the top of the medal race if we win gold on Sunday.

·
Registered
11,912 Posts
A 1-0 lead is a nail biter either way. Now it is Canada vs. Sweden for the gold. USA vs Finland for the Bronze.

These have been good Olympics for Canada again this time. I think we will hit the top of the medal race if we win gold on Sunday.
I'm happy as long as Canada or the US beats the Russians.:usa:canada

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm happy as long as Canada or the US beats the Russians.:usa:canada
Yes, it was fun to see Russia knocked out in the quarter finals, no medal at all this time.

Bronze medal game today between USA and Finland.

:usa:usa:usa

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, too bad there is no hardware for hockey for USA this time. Those Fins were tough though. :nunu:

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OK, now that's what I'm talkin about Jack!! Hockey GOLD again!!!!!!!!!!!! Certainly worth getting up at 5 a.m. for.

:canada

1 - 10 of 10 Posts