X2 :thumbup1gif:

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
:clapping:

·
Registered
139 Posts
I clicked on this and thought they announced the release of the grapple...

I guess 1000 posts is cool (but not as cool as a grapple). lol

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
:thumbup1gif:

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
:bigthumb:

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Congratulations on 1000 posts!!!!
Thanks all. It happened to catch my eye this morning and I experienced .74 seconds of celebration, then I had to force myself to move it along.

I got a free gift for anyone who can find anything worth reading in any of those 1000 posts. :laugh:

:drinks:

·
Registered
22,730 Posts
Thanks all. It happened to catch my eye this morning and I experienced .74 seconds of celebration, then I had to force myself to move it along.
Are you kidding me? Your input and support of this forum can't be measured by post count alone - always very informative and gives me a lot help.

·
Administrator
20,699 Posts

I got a free gift for anyone who can find anything worth reading in any of those 1000 posts. :laugh:

Once again Chris, you're being too hard on yourself. You are one of the most hard-working, detail orientated, and customer service providing guys I know. Don't cut yourself short.:bigbeer:

·
Registered
2,773 Posts

"The snowflakes falling on your property should be afraid. Very very afraid."

That couldn't of been said technically any better by Henry Ford or Thomas Edison.
Now what do i win? :laugh:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,475 Posts
Once again Chris, you're being too hard on yourself. You are one of the most hard-working, detail orientated, and customer service providing guys I know. Don't cut yourself short.:bigbeer:
Chris, He said the same thing about me. Watch out. :lol:

·
Administrator
20,699 Posts

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Chris, I fully agree with Jason's words and assessment! :good2:

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Yeah, I guess my self confidence is a little shaky having found out that when I was born my real mother took one look at me and decided to take one of the other babies. :cray:

I guess after delivery, instead of handing out cigars, my father gave out baseball bats. :nunu:

When I was being driven home from the hospital, a car hurriedly pulled up alongside. They pointed upward and hollered "You forgot your baby on the roof!" My father put down his beer, slowly rolled down the window and belched "No, we didn't!"

:cray::cray::cray:

·
Registered
12,321 Posts
:congrats: ARTILLIAN on the 1000 posts and as every one has said I do think their is a lot of wonderful information on ur site, I also thanked u for the piece of candy in my order when it arrived,:lol: NOW WHAT DO I WIN!!! sell my HEAVY jd forks for me and I'm urs for life:laugh::lolol:Big Jim

·
Premium Member
14,732 Posts
:congrats: :clapping:

·
Super Moderator
8,050 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts