Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a video that I shared on Garage Journal that I thought most of you would enjoy as well. I love this old stuff and I think it is a video that is worth watching.:munch:

·
Premium Member
4,406 Posts
This is a video that I shared on Garage Journal that I thought most of you would enjoy as well. I love this old stuff and I think it is a video that is worth watching.:munch:

Hi Tech. all I see is a black rectangular spot on the page, no video attached???.. Still home nursing the back? Jeff

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Tech. all I see is a black rectangular spot on the page, no video attached???.. Still home nursing the back? Jeff
That's strange Jeff, it works when I access the page. Try Googling "Conrad and the Steamplant vimeo". Worth seeing.

Yeah, still nursing it but it is feeling pretty good. Too good sometimes and I get out in the yard doing stuff with the JDs. Pretty much seat time at this point. Thanks for asking.:bigbeer:

·
Administrator
18,000 Posts

Works fine here, great video...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts