Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering to purchase 1025R TLB and front snow blower. I have a couple questions.
1. Can the front snow blower attach to the front loader quick connect? Or it has its own setup/attach point.
2. Can it attach front snow blower without removing front loader arms? Just remove the bucket and raise the front loader arms to clear the front snow blower.
3. Can the front snow blower attachment unit underneath the front bumper be left intact while attach the front loader?
4. Does 1025r have a factory cab option? Will it interfere with backhoe?

Thank you for your helps.

·
Premium Member
2,747 Posts
The blower attaches by means of a front quick hitch. and is powered by a long shaft to the mid pto. Has far has loader arms why not take the H120 off it's quick and easy to do.

the 1025R has a new factory cab but I haven't heard if it works with the backhoe. Its a brand new option the dealer could better answer.

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
I am considering to purchase 1025R TLB and front snow blower. I have a couple questions.
1. Can the front snow blower attach to the front loader quick connect? Or it has its own setup/attach point.
2. Can it attach front snow blower without removing front loader arms? Just remove the bucket and raise the front loader arms to clear the front snow blower.
3. Can the front snow blower attachment unit underneath the front bumper be left intact while attach the front loader?

Thank you for your helps.
1. Snow blower, no.
A blade can be attached to JDQA.

2. I think the loader arms need to be removed for sure.
It attaches to a quick attach frame that bolts on front.

3. Yes, i believe part of the frame is left on tractor.

4. They just came out with a beautiful factory cab option this year but unfortunately it is not compatible with backhoe.
Although there are after market cabs from Curtis and Tektite that are compatible.

·
Premium Member
1,492 Posts
No, it has its own setup.

No, but the loader takes less than a minute to remove and hardly more than a minute to put back on.

No.

Yes and yes. You can't have the back hoe with the factory cab (or so I believe).

I don't know of any compact tractor that lets you use a front snowblower with the loader attached. Blade yes, snowblower no. It might be out there, but I've never seen it.

If you want to use a loader and a blower, you have to use a rear blower.

·
Administrator
18,291 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The quality of cut

Thank you your responds.

I have another question regarding the quality of cut of mower deck. If you compare the cut quality between 1025R mower deck and ZTRAK. which one is better?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The blower attaches by means of a front quick hitch. and is powered by a long shaft to the mid pto. Has far has loader arms why not take the H120 off it's quick and easy to do.

the 1025R has a new factory cab but I haven't heard if it works with the backhoe. Its a brand new option the dealer could better answer.
Do I have to remove mower deck as well to be able to attach front snow blower since both will use mid pto? I know it is not hard to remove the mower deck. However, front quick hitch might a little of a pain to install and remove it. I don't own the tractor yet but I watched YouTube videos.

·
Premium Member
13,642 Posts
Do I have to remove mower deck as well to be able to attach front snow blower since both will use mid pto? I know it is not hard to remove the mower deck. However, front quick hitch might a little of a pain to install and remove it. I don't own the tractor yet but I watched YouTube videos.
The quick attach support bracket stays on the tractor, everything else just goes in place. You planing on removing snow and mowing at the same time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,492 Posts
If you're going to own a tractor, any tractor, you have to get used to the idea of removing and attaching implements. I know it seems intimidating when you don't have any experience, but it's actually easy and fun. Especially with the 1025r, which is very well engineered.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Thank you your responds.

I have another question regarding the quality of cut of mower deck. If you compare the cut quality between 1025R mower deck and ZTRAK. which one is better?
I think you will find the ztrak to have a better cut. The advantage to the 1025r is the ability to 'transform' easily for many different types of tasks.

As another poster mentioned, you need to embrace switching from attachment to attachment to fully appreciate the flexibility this tractor can provide.

We have lots of videos showing how to switch to and from different attachments on our YouTube channel.

Tim

·
Premium Member
1,886 Posts
The Only New Deere tractor You don't Have to remove the deck to use the Front quick attach is the X700 signature series You Can run the front Blade & deck at the same time. Older Machines where you also could do that with as well Was the X400HD, X500HD and the X700 Ultimate series. But You would still have to remove the deck On those tractors to use the snow Blower or Thrower. I just received a 1025TLB. The Loader is so easy to Drop(H120 or 120R) and the quick Hitch is very easy to Mount. I tested these Sub Compacts In the Past Before I finally Bought one for my new Place. I already Have the 47inch Two stage for My X748 So I just ordered a New quick Hitch for My 1025RTLb and a Mid to front PTO shaft.:thumbup1gif:

Reactions: PJR832
1 - 11 of 11 Posts