Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day all.
The last few weeks when I use my loader which is all the time the lever seems to get stuck at least once. It is a solid hard stuck. It's for the up and down control. I sprayed up the linkage but still seams to do it. Is there anything internally that would get stuck solid. I will ignore it for just a few minutes then it works fine again. I've tried shutting it down and letting it sit and it will still be hard, then it just works again.
Any ideas?

·
Registered
424 Posts
where is it getting stuck? is it stuck for all directions, once it's stuck? or maybe you've pushed it all the way forward into the float position on accident? make sure the little knob down the inside fender of the SCV is fully pulled out.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
where is it getting stuck? is it stuck for all directions, once it's stuck? or maybe you've pushed it all the way forward into the float position on accident? make sure the little knob down the inside fender of the SCV is fully pulled out.
It gets stuck anytime in the up and down, it will still curl anytime. Definitely not in float mode.
What knob it this? I know it's not the lock which slides thru some holes in the lever some how.

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
There are grease fitting I believe under the boot I believe, or was that the hoe?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
I think it has four Heim style joints under the boot? Might be one rotated to an unfavorable position.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK looks like I'm going to have to take the front panel off below the seat to look closer. I see no boot. It looks like the up and down are straight forward to the rod on the hydraulics.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts