Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vendor
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We were actually notified yesterday by a customer of this neat relatively new product from Deere. It is a HEATED seat cover for Gators and lawn tractors with back rests up to 15" tall. We have these on order and should have them in a week or so. They qualify for free shipping AND your 5% "GTT" discount can be applied. We are actually going to begin carrying more accessories for LGT, CUT and Gators.
John Deere Heated Seat Cover

·
Registered
732 Posts
Too bad it's not for the 1 series.

However the point to me of a heated sea, is to be nice and warm when you first sit down. Not having to sit on a cold seat and then it gets warm, my butt can do that.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,458 Posts
A heated steering wheel would be my ticket.

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
How about we all just compromise with a heated cab? :lol:
Because my 1050 doesn't have a cab, only a canopy. :mocking: Of course, our winters are not as brutal as those some of y'all deal with. My Fall garden is looking great, and I am picking almost daily. Have Swiss Chard seeds plantwd in peat pots, and they will go in the ground around Thanksgiving.

And my ryegrass is up and growing. Chance of rain on Saturday, and for 3 days after that! :dance:

·
Registered
937 Posts
Because my 1050 doesn't have a cab, only a canopy. :mocking: Of course, our winters are not as brutal as those some of y'all deal with. My Fall garden is looking great, and I am picking almost daily. Have Swiss Chard seeds plantwd in peat pots, and they will go in the ground around Thanksgiving.

And my ryegrass is up and growing. Chance of rain on Saturday, and for 3 days after that! :dance:
Farmgirl, what part of Texas do you live in? I am from the Lubbock area, and am jealous at the rain that you have gotten and might get. I planted ryegrass for the horses a couple of weeks ago. It seemed like the whole state got rain but us. Ended up wasting a bunch of seed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
I'm between Fort Worth and Abilene. I've had less than an inch of rain since putting out the seed (0.9" total), but at least I had some. Each drop is a blessing, after the years of drought.

I don't think you've wasted your seed. Much of it could still sprout, when you get rain, just maybe a lesser percentage.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts