Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,583 Posts
I thought this was a pretty neat video.
Wasn't sure where to put it,but being he had a X series,I figured this was as good as any.

Greg

·
Registered
673 Posts
Does any body know how to download that video to your desk top or phone?
That is one neat video. Thanks for the link I love it.

Doug

·
Super Moderator
2,707 Posts
Cool video, Greg. And I would think it belongs here also.

Doug,
Try Download Online Videos Save Direct Easily - Savevid.com. You copy the url of the youtube you want and paste it in. It gives you several formats you can save to, i.e. MP4, and it saves on your computer. Even works for Mac.

·
Premium Member
1,194 Posts
That guy hangs out on MTF. I recognize the large amount of culverts in the background !

·
Super Moderator
2,707 Posts
Too bad he's not a member here...or is he?

·
Registered
673 Posts
Thanks T-Mo It worked great!

Doug

·
Super Moderator
2,707 Posts
Maybe one of us should reach out to him? Maybe on of the senior members? :peace:
I agree, though I don't think it would be a good idea if an admin or moderator did - that may seem like we're poaching.

Thanks T-Mo It worked great!

Doug
No problem - I just found it a month or so ago myself and I have used it a few times now.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Howdy

I have talked with him several times. I will put in a plug for Gtt to him.

Jon
Hey Guys,

You gonna embarrass me talking like that. ;-) Jon sent me a message on MTF last night and said this was a forum of really great guys, and invited me to join. (I haven

·
Registered
27 Posts
Well, lets try that again

Hey Guys,
You gonna embarrass me talking like that. I am no body special, a just country boy trapped in suburbia

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hummm

This forum is chopping off my post. Sorry about that. Don't know what's up.

·
Premium Member
3,564 Posts
If you copy and paste from word, our forum will chop the post at the first symbol it does not understand. So commas and apostrophes are normally where it cuts.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

·
Administrator
20,869 Posts
Welcome Roy!

:wgtt:

Sorry for the posting troubles. It's a bug in the software not recognizing apostrophes and such like Brian has mentioned. Hopefully the software developers will fix it.

If you want to continue using Word, just don't include any punctuation. After pasting it into the new post, add all of your punctuation back in. :good2:

·
Super Moderator
2,707 Posts
:wgtt:

Welcome, Roy. Love your videos. Can't wait to see some sequels!:good2:

1 - 20 of 71 Posts