Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Buying a new 4320 getting a new rear blade for it frontier brand,,,,thinking of adding the hyd package to the blade any idea of cost? Thanks

·
Registered
220 Posts
Are you asking about the cost of adding hydraulics to the tractor for the blade or adding hydraulic cylinders to the blade.
If for the blade, all three cylinders, or just one or two? Some models can take one cylinder others can take none or all three. Which Frontier model are you looking at?
If the tractor, 3rd 4th and 5th SCV or do you already have the tractor with the rear SCV ports?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
To the blade I think it has 2 not for sure my salesman on vacation for a week I have 2 outlets on tractor think it is a 22 series

·
Premium Member
7,911 Posts
Can you "build" the blade on JD web site? If so, that should tell you list price for adding hydraulics to the blade,

·
Registered
220 Posts
The RB22 series Frontier blades used to only have the offset hydraulic option. The tilt and angle were not optioned for hydraulics. When I was looking at rear blades I found that the JD/Frontier blades had less options for hydraulics than other manufacturers if you were trying to add hydraulics to tilt and angle until you got up to the large cat 2 only blades.
My vague memory was that the single offset hydraulic cylinder was about $500 more as an option add. As the above poster said have you tried the Deere build your own?

·
Fit Rite Hydraulics
663 Posts
You should be able to purchase the blade with no hydraulics or manual adjusting bars. Purchase aftermarket welded cylinders vs the factory tie rod cylinders. Less $$$ and you end up with better cylinders IMO. I know that this can be done with Land Pride anyway. :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
220 Posts
You should be able to purchase the blade with no hydraulics or manual adjusting bars. Purchase aftermarket welded cylinders vs the factory tie rod cylinders. Less $$$ and you end up with better cylinders IMO. I know that this can be done with Land Pride anyway. :thumbup1gif:
True and IMO the Landpride blades are a better blade than Frontier on a dollar for dollar basis. Each has different levels of robustness but the Landpride just seems to be a better product as far a rear blades go. IMO. That is why I ended up with a Landpride RBT 4096

·
Fit Rite Hydraulics
663 Posts
True and IMO the Landpride blades are a better blade than Frontier on a dollar for dollar basis. Each has different levels of robustness but the Landpride just seems to be a better product as far a rear blades go. IMO. That is why I ended up with a Landpride RBT 4096
ALL of the Land Pride RBT blades are very good IMO. I hope to get an RBT3584 for my smaller tractor someday. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts