Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a Country way 40 gallon 3 pt. Sprayer today at Rural King and it came with no instructions on how to mount the boom sprayer. Can any one post some picks for me to look at? I can go from there. I don't want to drive back there tomorrow because it's over an hour drive but I will if I have to. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
I just bought a Country way 40 gallon 3 pt. Sprayer today at Rural King and it came with no instructions on how to mount the boom sprayer. Can any one post some picks for me to look at? I can go from there. I don't want to drive back there tomorrow because it's over an hour drive but I will if I have to. Thanks in advance.
I tried to find a pic online but all the pics I'm seeing is only of the front view with hitch and not showing the booms. Have you looked on YouTube for a video or online through company site or rural King site for a online instruction manual? Half the stuff I buy these days doesn't come with instructions, just a sticker with a website address telling me where I can download a free copy

Reactions: Robnik and Levi

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I tried to find a pic online but all the pics I'm seeing is only of the front view with hitch and not showing the booms. Have you looked on YouTube for a video or online through company site or rural King site for a online instruction manual? Half the stuff I buy these days doesn't come with instructions, just a sticker with a website address telling me where I can download a free copy
I've tried all of those and found nothing. I even went to my local TSC where they usually have one of each size they sell on display and those are all gone, only new ones in boxes with only a picture of the front. Thanks anyway. I guess I will have to try and call the manufacturer on Monday. Was hoping to use it tomorrow.

Reactions: Levi

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
This is all I'm finding and bet it doesn't help you one bit.

Attachments

Reactions: Robnik and Levi

·
Registered
2,432 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is all I'm finding and bet it doesn't help you one bit.
I finally figured it out today. I was looking at the boom all wrong. The way the spray nozzles were mounted on the boom made it look like the spray would go straight out the back. I found the nozzle tips inside the packaging for the pressure guage. Once I found those everything made sense and I was able to get everything together. Will be trying it out this week. Thank you for your help.

Reactions: Levi

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Reactions: romcjr and Levi

·
Registered
5 Posts
I went and looked at the same sprayer this morning at Rural King. How do you like the sprayer? Any issues?

:usa

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I went and looked at the same sprayer this morning at Rural King. How do you like the sprayer? Any issues?

:usa
I've only used it once actually twice, the first time I just filled it with water to water some trees and test out the spray pattern on the boom. The scond time I used it to spray about 4 acres of "lawn" with 2-4-d. It worked out very well. After I was finished I used tank cleaner I bought from TSC to clean it and the nozzles out and have it ready for next time. I won't really know much until I've used it several times but so far so good. I have no complants other than I can't use my quick hitch with it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts