Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Couple of new videos for the 47" snowblower & stop the black smoke all over my garage

Ok this one might be useful for basic instruction on starting and stopping the snowblower.... I edited my previous one to shorten it for someone who just wants to know this part. I know I needed this when I first got it.

https://youtu.be/BMRyVHSNjBY

I also have one more that should be ready for tomorrow to show how I stopped blowing black smoke all over my garage using a special exhaust hose setup. It is so much nicer now. I did last year but I will put a quick video with part numbers. This was a very handy fix without any permanent modifications.

Hope you enjoy and if you want to subscribe I am planning a bunch more this weekend for some backhoe work I need to get done.

Thank you and best holiday wishes

·
Registered
51 Posts
Love to see the exhaust idea. I use a shop vac hose and wondered what else I could use.

Link or info please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you, it might be an extra day for the exhaust idea but I will definitely show and share what I did. Thanks again

·
Premium Member
975 Posts

Just a heads up Silver, if you just copy the url and paste that into the film strip(Insert Video icon) in the toolbar of your post it will show like this...It is nice to see the vid from the get go.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Ok this one might be useful for basic instruction on starting and stopping the snowblower.... I edited my previous one to shorten it for someone who just wants to know this part. I know I needed this when I first got it.

https://youtu.be/BMRyVHSNjBY

I also have one more that should be ready for tomorrow to show how I stopped blowing black smoke all over my garage using a special exhaust hose setup. It is so much nicer now. I did last year but I will put a quick video with part numbers. This was a very handy fix without any permanent modifications.
What's not to like? :laugh:

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts