Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great deal on this Craftsman 13" Tool Bag for $3.99 - normal price is $9.99 - with free store pickup.

I bought a set of these a couple weeks ago (13" & 18") and quite impressed with the quality of material it is made with and the zipper is large and seems fairly robust. I'm finding lots of other uses for these bags other than for just tools.

Sears.com

spin_prod_949483612.jpg

·
Chief Stick-picker-upper
11,253 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,799 Posts
Babycakes.
Does she use this to carry your beer for your green chair so you can watch her run the chipper? :lol::yahoo::mocking:

·
Corndog Hater
11,685 Posts
Does she use this to carry your beer for your green chair so you can watch her run the chipper? :lol::yahoo::mocking:
You sir, in my opinion, just earned post of the day

·
Registered
583 Posts

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,410 Posts
Does she use this to carry your beer for your green chair so you can watch her run the chipper/Z915B? :lol::yahoo::mocking:
Yes, both.:lol: What else would one use it for?:munch: Am I missing something here? :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,872 Posts
Yes, both.:lol: What else would one use it for?:munch: Am I missing something here? :lol:
Well, she could carry her gimble ratchets in there. I must say, I have to admire you Yankees, I was never able to tame my Southern girl (Texican...EAST Texas) any where near that well. I am making some progress though; sometimes when I'm sick she will do the dishes and run the microwave for me. I only have to wash her car once a week now; I guess she feels bad because she gets to keep hers in the garage and I don't.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts