1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
12,025 Posts
jgayman-that rake is down near u. take a look at googgle map-it shows right off of I-78--and I-83.

:dunno:so now is that considered a scam?

it does say in johnstown, pa. but the map says different.

:lolol:i see now it's listed for Jonestown, Pa. not Johnstown, Pa. :nunu:

·
Registered
11,649 Posts
About two hours for me also. Sounds like a good buy to me.

·
Registered
12,025 Posts
Dang.... is it worth the 2 hour drive down and then back? :unknown:
:unknown:i don't know for sure-but when i needed the tines for my older rake. they was over $18 a piece. i bought mine from agri-supply for around $4 a piece.

but i have to say them ones are not that great-and they bend maybe a bit easier than the originals did.:unknown:

seemed like a couple of fellas had bad luck with these newer models-that's kinda why i didn't jump on it. but ur right for a $100 it might be worth a trip-if nothing else but to look at the leaves.:good2:

·
Registered
141 Posts
:unknown:i don't know for sure-but when i needed the tines for my older rake. they was over $18 a piece. i bought mine from agri-supply for around $4 a piece.

but i have to say them ones are not that great-and they bend maybe a bit easier than the originals did.:unknown:

seemed like a couple of fellas had bad luck with these newer models-that's kinda why i didn't jump on it. but ur right for a $100 it might be worth a trip-if nothing else but to look at the leaves.:good2:
true... and since i'd almost be there, may as well end up at cabelas :lol:

·
Registered
12,025 Posts
true... and since i'd almost be there, may as well end up at cabelas :lol:
:bigthumb: make a day out of it. never been in the store there as of yet. been past it many a times-just never the right time to stop. enjoy the ride down and back. :good2:

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,220 Posts
It's been deleted. :dunno:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.