·
Premium Member
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Attempting to preview a post, and get this:
chrome.png

Mac version:
chrome1.png

Went to FF created, previewed and posted with out issues.
The post included a link to another site post, when the the link is removed it previews fine in chrome.
Opera (built on chrome) show's the post preview fine with and without the link.

It's not a big issue for me, but thought you might want to know.

·
Administrator
16,764 Posts
Testing 123 using Chrome Version 59.0.3071.109 (Official Build) (64-bit) and Windows 10 on PC.

Seemed to work just fine:
test.jpg

·
Registered
10,995 Posts
I use Chrome and have had no problem with previews.

·
Administrator
16,764 Posts

·
Premium Member
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have no idea why I got that message from work, home worked fine. Maybe I'm the only one to post from work?!?!?

:dunno:

·
Registered
11,485 Posts
I have no idea why I got that message from work, home worked fine. Maybe I'm the only one to post from work?!?!?

we would have to ask colony park and rtgt-what they use at work:lol: as they post here on slow days:lolol:

·
Registered
10,995 Posts

I use Chrome at work also and have no problem with previews on GTT.

·
Super Moderator
7,800 Posts
No problems here using Chrome on two different Macs. Apple MacBook Pro running MacOS Sierra and another Running Windows 10.

·
Premium Member
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You mean that you guys are on the forum here while you are at work?
Nooooo, we would never admit to THAT! :nunu:

For work I have several extensions installed, I wonder if one of them is causing the issue.
Oh well, no worries, that's why I have 4 browsers and running at the same time. :good2:

·
Administrator
858 Posts
Hey guys,

56Nine, do you run into any other issuee/restraints when navigating the internet on your work computer?
This could be a result of your company setting up restrictions on what you can and cannot access while at work.

If this issue occurs at home or else for anyone, please let us know.

Richard.

·
Premium Member
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey guys,

56Nine, do you run into any other issuee/restraints when navigating the internet on your work computer?
This could be a result of your company setting up restrictions on what you can and cannot access while at work.

If this issue occurs at home or else for anyone, please let us know.

Richard.
Thanks for asking Richard, no this is the only site that I've seen anything like I posted. Our network really is unrestricted. I can't help but think it was an issue with one of the many extensions I have installed. But since I also use Opera, Safari and FireFox, its not a problem.

Thanks again,

Darwin

·
Registered
10,995 Posts
Maybe it's just me but I would feel awful guilty doing that.
No one feels guilty when they call in the evening, on weekends or days off or before I punch in in the morning and I don't mind when they do. I check in here before I punch in in the morning and while I eat lunch. I have gone to work an hour early since I was in my twenties. I drink coffee, and read the news. I started out with the newspaper and now the Internet. If someone needs something during that hour I am happy to help.

No feeling of guilt on my part.

·
Administrator
858 Posts
Thanks for asking Richard, no this is the only site that I've seen anything like I posted. Our network really is unrestricted. I can't help but think it was an issue with one of the many extensions I have installed. But since I also use Opera, Safari and FireFox, its not a problem.

Thanks again,

Darwin

If you don't want to tinker around with seeing if disabling one of those extensions will restore the site's function on Google, then at least you have other options (browsers) to choose from that will work for you. Good thing you don't have this issue on your home PC.

As Richard mentioned, if anyone else is having issues with their home PCs/devices, let us know what browser/device you are using and screenshots of the error message will help too.

Thanks guys,
Natalie :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts