Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Betsy would start creeping after you took your foot off the pedal. Just enough that you had to watch where you stopped so if you didnt pull it out of gear, she would potentially hit whatever was in front of you.

Plus you just couldn't pop it out of gear without hitting the other pedal quick to get her into neutral.

My brother came over yesterday and adjusted the linkage as best as he could. It is so sensitive and the nut and botl should be flip flopped to make it easier. I will see how she works tomorrow as i didnt have time and it was raining to take her for a spin.

I found the how to on here from one of a members earlier posts.

Thanks,
WB 馃殰馃嚭馃嚥馃槑

Premium Member
1025r with Mauser cab.
Hopefully, your problem is solved. Let us know how the test drive goes. Did the "shock absorber" seem to be working as it should? Often, as it wears, the pedals won't be returned to the upright position fully. There is also an adjustment for the "Neutral Bias" outlined in the TSM. I haven't done it on the 1 series but have on the K90 / 91.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will do!
The pedals have a lot of play in them but not enough presure to actually activate the forward or reverse. My forward pedal has a small block on it just to keep my foot from getting stuck bt the 2. Its happened a couple of times.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.