Green Tractor Talk banner

21 - 40 of 7630 Posts

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
The horses are pretty, and so are the girls! I know that you are proud!

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,602 Posts

·
Registered
11,557 Posts
You let the dogs sleep on the furniture?

You are a pretty cool guy.:lol:
Of course, they are members of the family. We had a very large male greyhound at one time, who usually slept on the floor behind my recliner. At times, he would come to the front of the chair and let out a yip, telling me to get up so he could sit in the chair. He was a good old boy, and it seemed to me that for the life he had prior to coming to our house, he deserved the chair from time to time.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,602 Posts
Of course, they are members of the family. We had a very large male greyhound at one time, who usually slept on the floor behind my recliner. At times, he would come to the front of the chair and let out a yip, telling me to get up so he could sit in the chair. He was a good old boy, and it seemed to me that for the life he had prior to coming to our house, he deserved the chair from time to time.
:good2:We drew the line with the horses. Heck, we even let Kennyd sit at the dining room table.:lol:

·
Registered
11,557 Posts
That's the reason we don't have a mule or a horse - house is too small. :laugh:

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
pcabe5; Those are such cuties! I have a good friend that has a mini Schnauzer. He is black and silver, as well. She calls him her "terrierist"! He is the "fun police" around here house, since she also has Golden Retrievers.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Pcabe5 and Giz,

Do you guys enjoy the mini Schnauzer breed? My wife and I were thinking about adding one to our family. What's their temperament like? Do they run off at critters or stay by your size? Are they high energy?

·
Official "Groovie" Dude
5,663 Posts
Pcabe5 and Giz,

Do you guys enjoy the mini Schnauzer breed? My wife and I were thinking about adding one to our family. What's their temperament like? Do they run off at critters or stay by your size? Are they high energy?
I can speak for ours and they are treated as kids. They go pretty much where we go. The female rides on the center armrest and the male crawls under the passenger seat. Their temperaments are different but not aggressive. If they go outside with my wife when I am not here, they pretty much stay glued to her side. They will chases a deer every now and then but don't leave the field. They do listen though if I don't want them to go they stay. I do have an invisible fence and when they have their collars on they know, so much so I have the prongs covered. Mine do bark at you but won't come after you and they let you know if someone comes in the drive.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,602 Posts
I can speak for ours and they are treated as kids. They go pretty much where we go. The female rides on the center armrest and the male crawls under the passenger seat. Their temperaments are different but not aggressive. If they go outside with my wife when I am not here, they pretty much stay glued to her side. They will chases a deer every now and then but don't leave the field. They do listen though if I don't want them to go they stay. I do have an invisible fence and when they have their collars on they know, so much so I have the prongs covered. Mine do bark at you but won't come after you and they let you know if someone comes in the drive.
That pretty much covers it. We have the invisible fence also and have about 2 acres fenced off. Out of all the dogs we have had, hands down the best dog we have owned. They are definitely a people dog. The don't shed either but have have to clip them.

·
Official "Groovie" Dude
5,663 Posts
That pretty much covers it. We have the invisible fence also and have about 2 acres fenced off. Out of all the dogs we have had, hands down the best dog we have owned. They are definitely a people dog. The don't shed either but have have to clip them.
Ditto, about 2 acres fenced off. Just clipped mine yesterday, a Schauzer cut but definitely not show quality.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,602 Posts
Ditto, about 2 acres fenced off. Just clipped mine yesterday, a Schauzer cut but definitely not show quality.
Ours never know the difference. :lol:

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Looks like a Schnauzer fest, we love ours as well "Tucker" is a great companion, and as for a watch dog, there is none better and he loves to help with the tractor.... He is headed for his summer cut next Fri.

Attachments

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,602 Posts
Looks like a Schnauzer fest, we love ours as well "Tucker" is a great companion, and as for a watch dog, there is none better and he loves to help with the tractor.... He is headed for his summer cut next Fri.
Wow, Our "Tucker" when he decided to take a nap with Mr. Sunshine on the dining room table. I had to laugh about it.

Tucker_sleeping_table_4_14_10.JPG

21 - 40 of 7630 Posts