Green Tractor Talk banner

7481 - 7487 of 7487 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,096 Posts
I also have one named Crazy Kat! That sucker loves to kill mice and bring them in to tease the others with. Then runs all over the shop with it in his mouth. I like your white cat we only have black ones outside and a mix inside. There all fixed but two females. One goes in next week and the other one won't let you catch her?

·
Registered
848 Posts
I also have one named Crazy Kat! That sucker loves to kill mice and bring them in to tease the others with. Then runs all over the shop with it in his mouth. I like your white cat we only have black ones outside and a mix inside. There all fixed but two females. One goes in next week and the other one won't let you catch her?
Yep, that sounds likke
krazy cat alright they must be twins. Here is a pix from when he went to the vet. Not a good pix but that Krazy look is there

·
Premium Member
977 Posts
this is what it looked like when a fly got in the house

·
Premium Member
977 Posts
Wow, where do they all sleep in bed with you:)?....Well with 20 little heaters you certainly won't need an electric blanket.
they sleep all over the house only 3 get in bed with me the 2 I rescued as kittens because there mom was hit by a car and couldn't make it on there own because they had no teeth yet and had to be bottle fed (y)

·
Registered
104 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
I can’t remember if I posted these pics yet. I searched and looked back but I’m having trouble with this new format(n)
But here’s our three dogs. The Chihuahua is 13 and the Lab and Golden are two. The Chihuahua rules the roost!

Attachments

7481 - 7487 of 7487 Posts