Green Tractor Talk banner

7561 - 7575 of 7575 Posts

·
Registered
21,468 Posts
Jake does like Buddy - wants to be a lap dog when I am on my recliner. He makes it up but my legs can only take it for about 5 minutes. He starts in the same position Buddy is in your pics.

I thought about getting one of those 1.5x size recliners so he would have room with me.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
The Catahoula aka raccoon killer after his exploits Saturday night was enjoying an open back door And 65° weather. He spent a couple of hours watching squirrels in the yard this afternoon.

·
Premium Member
4,619 Posts
The Catahoula aka raccoon killer after his exploits Saturday night was enjoying an open back door And 65° weather. He spent a couple of hours watching squirrels in the yard this afternoon. View attachment 726253
Isn't it his job to keep them out of the yard? Or is it his day off? :)

·
Corndog Hater
11,261 Posts
Jake watching the heavy snow this morning hoping to see some squirrels -
Katie has been on NON STOP squirrel, and deer patrol fro the last week!

·
Registered
1,001 Posts

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
Getting a coffee and looked out window. Lots of turkeys out today. More down the field.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Getting a coffee and looked out window. Lots of turkeys out today. More down the field. View attachment 727910
There just dropping by for breakfast. Likely smelled the fresh coffee brewing. There a little scrawny you need to plump em up before you harvest them.

7561 - 7575 of 7575 Posts