The Ultimate Crossover Relief Valve
KBOGH/BoltOnHooks LLC is proud to announce what we believe is the Ultimate Crossover Relief Valve for the avid do-it-yourselfer. The Crossover Relief Valve (CRV) is designed to protect your equipment from damage whenever a circuit is overloaded, like on a snowplow or a backhoe thumb. Installation is very simple, the CRV is simply plumbed inline with the two SA (Single Acting) cylinders on a typical snow plow setup, or the single DA (Dual Acting) cylinder on a thumb device. Machined from 6061 aluminum for weight savings, anodized for maximum corrosion protection, and the use of ORB/SAE ports make this the best value anywhere!
• Maximum Flow: 8 GPM Max
• Maximum Pressure: 3500 PSI
• Relief Pressure: Set to 3000 PSI, adjustable from 1500-3000 PSI
• Ports: 1/2” (-08) ORB (SAE) x4
• Mounting Holes: 1/2” x2 @ 3" on center
• Block Size: 3-1/4”w, x 3-1/4”h, x 1-1/4”d
• Overall Width: (with valves): 8-3/4"
• Weight: 2 lbs, 2.5 oz
• Made in the USA
Take a look here, at the bottom of the page: Ken's Bolt on Grab Hooks
151.9 KB Views: 160
159.5 KB Views: 185