Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stumbled on this watching youtube, just wondering if anyone has bought products from this company. I have a 2032R with the rear blower coming in a few weeks. I've decided to try a pusher this winter, Ive been looking at the ZM Industries but almost like the CTA model better

Reactions: gbnpp05

·
Super Moderator
5,290 Posts
I haven't seen anyone else mention the pusher. A couple of people have bought the CTA plow and seem to be very happy with the quality. Interesting that they don't list a price for the pusher though. Wonder what that will look like...

I had seen ads for the ZMI pusher and considered it but I really like having a plow that I can angle. I don't have a lot of wide open areas to work with which is where a pusher really shines.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven't seen anyone else mention the pusher. A couple of people have bought the CTA plow and seem to be very happy with the quality. Interesting that they don't list a price for the pusher though. Wonder what that will look like...

I had seen ads for the ZMI pusher and considered it but I really like having a plow that I can angle. I don't have a lot of wide open areas to work with which is where a pusher really shines.

I watched the video closer and at the end they show how the sides float to stay in contact with the ground even if you don't have the pusher at the right angle. Another thing I like is how they have the side supports boxed closed vs the open bar on the ZMI, it seams like snow would get caught in the bars. I have an email into them, I will post the price when I get it.

Reactions: BigJim55

·
Administrator
18,485 Posts
Reactions: coaltrain

·
Registered
23,268 Posts
I have decided on getting a pusher if funds ever allow it. I did lots of research last year and settled on a ZMI pusher when the time comes.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that is nice! I wonder if my 2032 could handle a 500 pound pusher, loaded turf rear tires and chains all the way around?

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
141 Posts
Nick, I responded to your pm, but I can't find what I sent you to confirm it went. I can't find a "sent" message. Did you get it?

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nick, I responded to your pm, but I can't find what I sent you to confirm it went. I can't find a "sent" message. Did you get it?
Yes, just replied, thanks for the quick response

1 - 11 of 11 Posts