Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Has anyone got a Piranha Tooth Bar for the x758 CTC Loader?
I ordered it and coming in a week but I wanted to order the tooth bar for it from Piranha.
Does anyone know what size one to get?

BXpanded Piranha Toothbar

·
Premium Member
1,620 Posts
I found a couple bits on the Internet stating it's a 48" bucket, though not sure if that's inside or outside dimension. I'd suggest contacting CTC for true inside dimensions, if no-one here can give you a definite number. BXpanded also might be able to help. They might have run across situations like this before.

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
I can measure mine tomorrow. Don't have power down in that building with the construction.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I have that setup on a 2018 CTC loader. I ordered a 48” bar from bxpanded. However I was going to pre order mine and was warned by the forum and the manufacturer to wait and measure my actual bucket.

·
Registered
197 Posts
You want to order exactly 48 inches for the tooth bar. I just installed the same tooth bar on my 2019 CTC loader for my x738 two weeks ago.
It will also be 5-6 week wait on the tooth bar. That is how long it took to receive mine.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You want to order exactly 48 inches for the tooth bar. I just installed the same tooth bar on my 2019 CTC loader for my x738 two weeks ago.
It will also be 5-6 week wait on the tooth bar. That is how long it took to receive mine.
Ordered the 48”
Damn....would be kinda nice if they told me when I placed the order of this delay! They didn’t!

I’m not really impressed so far, they didn’t even reply to my email yet!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Ordered the 48”
Damn....would be kinda nice if they told me when I placed the order of this delay! They didn’t!

I’m not really impressed so far, they didn’t even reply to my email yet!
Don't expect a reply. I called them 3 weeks after I placed the order to get the status. That's when I found out about the delay. Several weeks later I received an email with a tracking number.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts