Green Tractor Talk banner

Cup Holder Cover

4K views 9 replies 3 participants last post by  Shc86 
#1 ·
Hi all,

I've scoured the web and cannot find anywhere to purchase the cover (just the cover, don't need the whole holder) for my cup holder.

I have found the part number, it is #21369, and it has to be the one that hinges in the rear, not the side, for my D110. Here is a photo of what I'm looking for:

Does anyone know where I might be able to buy this? Its out of stock everywhere and discontinued for part #GX26166, which hinges on the side and won't work in my machine.

Can anyone provide any help?

Thanks!

See less See more
#5 ·
Thanks, tried that as well. Shipping there is $19.95 and handling is an additional $5.

I want the part but I'm not sure I'm ready to be bent over the barrel in such a brutal way for a piece of plastic that will only serve to quell my own OCD.

I appreciate the effort!

#7 ·
Just googled "where to buy discontinued John Deere parts" and found this page. According to their website they have it in stock, just ordered one for $9 with free shipping. Hopefully it works out, but I won't be surprised if they end up not having it.

Going to leave this thread up to perhaps help someone else, as there wasn't anything like it on this site (save one other thread where a guy didn't know what he was doing really) nor the rest of the web.

Cheers all.

#10 · (Edited)
Just to follow up in case anyone is searching this months or years down the road, I did not get the part I ordered. They sent me the entire new cupholder unit and cover:

and I swapped it out easily (3 plastic tabs) and now have a cover to keep the dust off my phone and airpods case.

Problem solved, but don't try and find the older model cover.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.