Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 4410 with a Curtis Cab # 166951 that needs a "drivers side" door. Local dealer contacted Curtis, and was told that the cab was discontinued, and they no longer support it with parts. Any ideas out there?

·
Premium Member
1,796 Posts
I have a 4410 with a Curtis Cab # 166951 that needs a "drivers side" door. Local dealer contacted Curtis, and was told that the cab was discontinued, and they no longer support it with parts. Any ideas out there?
You completely missing the door or something broken on the one you have?

You can get lexan at Home Depot, etc. - with that and a welder you can make just about anything you may need.

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
LibertyValley;

:gtfam:

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Hiya,

I would call Curtis direct, they are a small firm and I have found them very willing to help when I needed to find parts for obsolete items. Also, they may know dealers that may have a stock of service parts.

CURTIS INDUSTRIES, LLC
111 Higgins Street
Worcester, MA 01606
Tel: 508.853.2200

Tom

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
11,462 Posts
:wgtt:

·
Premium Member
19,568 Posts
Welcome from West Virginia

:wgtt:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You completely missing the door or something broken on the one you have?

You can get lexan at Home Depot, etc. - with that and a welder you can make just about anything you may need.
Thanks. I bought the tractor used and the door is missing. I did get the broken hinges though........ I'm going to look for a door for a while, and will fabricate if needed.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BTW. I did call Curtis Cab directly, and "they no longer support that model." I asked if they could help me source within their dealer network, and said I would have to contact their dealers directly. So no luck getting a little added support from them.

·
Premium Member
10,186 Posts
I'm not familiar with your model of cab, but does it have a right side door as well? Could you use the right side door as a pattern for the left? On my Gator Curtis cab, the door frames are exactly alike. They just mount the hinges and latch on the opposite sides of the frame.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.