Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I've been considering selling my '99 4 wheel truckster to help fund a barn/workshop. I know I'll probably regret selling it now that the weather is changing but I really need a home office and the 2nd floor of a workshop seems like a good fit... as I'll also get a workshop.

I'm coming here to ask if anyone has an idea what one of these things is worth. It has new tires, operates fine. The seat pan was rusted out but I replaced it with diamond plate and new seats. IIRC its right around 800 hrs.

Its probably worth noting that my dad has a gator he could bring over for a weekend anytime we have any big projects on the property, so I won't be entirely without a UTV.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its gas (31hp) .. these things are beefed up gators.

Engine driving hydraulic dump, and the bed is quite a bit larger than a gator's.
I believe the payload capacity is up around 2850lbs.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
jklaus,

I don't know what a utility vehicle of that brand and in that class goes for nowadays in your neck of the woods. But a few years ago I obtained a Toro Workman 3200 with the 3 cylinder Mitsubishi engine and full four wheel hydraulic brake system that had a 2000 pound dual ram dump bed, dual range axle and a stick shift. Got it from a golf course that did not take very good care of it and ended up needing to replace the two rear swing axles with the four u-joints, tires, seats, parking brake cables, hydraulic brake lines and a few other parts. The engine had over 4000 hours, but still ran rather well. Bought the unit for $450 "as is" and after that work sold it locally for $2800. It was not cosmetically very pretty, but it worked as it should when I got finished.

front quarter view.jpg engine under bed.jpg seat detail.jpg bed raised.jpg Toro 3200 cut away view.JPG

Your Cushman Turf Truckster "MIGHT" be worth more because of the low hours -- even though it is a much lighter duty vehicle than a ProGator or the Toro 3200...

Pictures showing condition would be helpful to narrow it down.

Chuck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts