·
Registered
4,088 Posts
Very cool, but made me wince. It's a barrel, not a chamber! :bash:

·
Premium Member
10,057 Posts
FIREARM ABUSE !!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:
Yeah, but it's a Taurus. :lol: Kidding, though I do think he stretched it a little when he said "It's what police officers use".

Wonder who funds all the stuff they cut up? :unknown: Neat, but that's got to be expensive.

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Yeah, but it's a Taurus. :lol: Kidding, though I do think he stretched it a little when he said "It's what police officers use".

Wonder who funds all the stuff they cut up? :unknown: Neat, but that's got to be expensive.
It's what police officers use as their throw away piece ! Just kidding, I have the utmost respect for our men and women in blue.

·
Premium Member
7,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

I've watched enough of this guy's videos to realize he's not a tool guy, and he's lucky to still be in one piece. He got real lucky that he didn't end up in the E.R. making this video.
[h=1]What's inside EXPLODING Fire Extinguisher Balls?[/h]https://youtu.be/iCRJSJPYy2A

As near as I can figure out this guy is some sort of desk jockey making a good salary. Since he travels a lot I'm guessing he's in sales or marketing. I suspect they make enough money off their YouBoob videos to buy the crap they cut open.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Pretty cool to see a perfect cut!! Pretty Cool!

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Nuts

I've watched enough of this guy's videos to realize he's not a tool guy, and he's lucky to still be in one piece. He got real lucky that he didn't end up in the E.R. making this video.
[h=1]What's inside EXPLODING Fire Extinguisher Balls?[/h]https://youtu.be/iCRJSJPYy2A

As near as I can figure out this guy is some sort of desk jockey making a good salary. Since he travels a lot I'm guessing he's in sales or marketing. I suspect they make enough money off their YouBoob videos to buy the crap they cut open.
He's nuts to set off any explosive device in his hand. It's fun to watch but stupid to do. . . Wonder if he'll be looking inside prosthetic hands one day?

Treefarmer

·
Hey, I want a title too!
3,675 Posts
Very cool, but made me wince. It's a barrel, not a chamber! :bash:
along with the firing pin would hit the bullet....

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Actually, youtube pays people 75k for every 6 million views. with 3 million subs, he is probably getting 24 or 25 million views a month...

·
Registered
11,764 Posts
Actually, youtube pays people 75k for every 6 million views. with 3 million subs, he is probably getting 24 or 25 million views a month...
that's not a bad pay check for doing stuff. i wondered about BILLSTMAX when he bought 2 brand new little gas motors last winter just to tear them apart to show people-what and how they was built.

he's at over 100,000 subs, so he's doing good then:gizmo:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts