Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,438 Posts
Looks like the plow is already set up for them, any specification?

·
Administrator
17,964 Posts
Please give us the size of those pins, and how far apart they are (center-to-center) when the plow is straight.

In the first pic you show (that I assume you got from Google) it shows two DA cylinders, thats a complicated setup! You only need two SA cylinders.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,438 Posts
Good catch Kenny, I missed that. DA set up to work as SA.

Single Action with relief valve (look familiar Kenny?).
IMG_1244_2.jpg

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kenny, you're right with two SA cylinders -

My quick attach plow is the exact same model in picture showing with cylinders - yes I found this pic on google. I believe the part # for the cylinders are 5FPLAF4563

I will get measurements for you.

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
223 Posts

Relook at the picture , these are DA cyl set up as Da not SA operation. If they where set up as SA operation they would only have one hose run to each cyl with the rod side of the cyl vented with filter

·
Administrator
20,677 Posts

Relook at the picture , these are DA cyl set up as Da not SA operation. If they where set up as SA operation they would only have one hose run to each cyl with the rod side of the cyl vented with filter
The picture that Gizmo posted has an arrow pointing to a cross-over relief valve. With this relief, you can accidentally hit something and the plow will move instead of possibly breaking or bending. Think of it as a "trip spring" for your angling system. :good2:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,438 Posts

I guess my point was, there is only two hoses going to the two cylinders making it appear as SA.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts